Chapter 2: A Strong and Mysteries Power to make a dream come true

Two weeks later, Piccolo taught me how to fight. I mean first he forced me to exercise to make me stronger to fight (Which was exhausting but worth it) teaching me about balance and the martial arts technique which I found hard to remember but okay and for doing kicking and punching was a little hurtful but still awesome. He also taught about Ki power and I have to tell you it was awesome amazing! I could sense power from him, create Ki balls or something like that and also hide my Ki, but the most one I like is flying. I can fly like a bird, a plane but mostly a hero. I had so much fun doing it but it made Piccolo a little annoyed because I was dilly dallying for an hour but it was worth it. I also sense my own Ki and Piccolo told me how it was different. It was much stronger when I was with Goku somehow. But anyway, Piccolo was teaching me about Ki balls again because I need to improve it because I can't throw or blast it properly. Since I first did it, it was only faded and gone away after. The only thing that is hard for me. I'm a fast learner but this was a difficult challenge for me. Man... It's going to be a long day again.

Piccolo: "Come on and Focus!"

Rosey: "I'm trying!"

Why is making this so hard!

It was forming and... It's gone.

Rosey: "Ahhhhhhh! Why..."

I looked at my hands.

Rosey: "All but this! Why can't I just do this right?"

I felt like giving up doing this but I know I just can't yet.

Piccolo: "Hmm... Might know why it's not forming properly. Let me try something."

Rosey: "Okay... How?"

He pushed me. That made me a little mad.

Rosey: "HEY! What was that for!"

Piccolo: "You can't create your Ki because you're not this serious enough."

Rosey: "Well, I... guess."

Piccolo: "Rosey, When we were with Goku you felt mad about his death from Raditz that made your Ki stronger. So now, you need to get mad. Really Mad."

Rosey: "Well... I don't know how to get that mad..."

Piccolo: "Then think about this. When Raditz comes back much stronger he will kill us all."

Rosey: "But he going-"

Piccolo: "I know but just think, If he doesn't change he will come and kill us and take Gohan away again. Do you want that?"

Rosey: "N-no... I don't."

Piccolo: "Then look at that stone mountain there and pretend that Raditz and he come to kill and take Gohan now."

I looked at the stone mountain and imagined it's Raditz. He's right in front of us and going to take Gohan away. I imagined that he's going to kill us then think he came to ruin my home. No, come to ruin everyone home on earth... He's going to kill innocent lives and take their peaceful life away. Then he's going to take Gohan away and we will probably never see him again. I would fail my promise to Goku... He... He will take everything away from me... He's just like him... He's just like him... HE'S LIKES HIM!!

I felt it... I feel it... I feel my anger making me stronger.

Rosey: "AHHHHH!!!"

I screamed to the top of my lungs.

Piccolo: "Perfect, Now do it!"