Chapter 3: An old encounter

It's been a month since all of us started training. (Well, I mean almost two months but you know)

I just checked on Gohan and now I was searching for some food for me and Piccolo.

Well, Piccolo told me before about his race about Namekian and told me that they don't sleep, eat, fight much or fly like him. They only drink water. I was surprised to hear that his race can only drink and everything but his planet was interesting. It had three suns so it only stayed daytime all the time. It was a flat grass plant with trees and lakes and some mountains there and Namekian just well farm (even though they can't eat), talk and well just work. (Or something like that) I found his plant to be a nice, nature, peaceful planet and maybe one day I will go there.

Anyway, I tried to offer some chocolate that was in my bag to him but he told me that he doesn't eat but I ask to try it because you will never like it if you don't try. So he just took a piece and ate it. He told me it was okay but I think on the inside he really likes it. So after that, I offered him some food to try and teach him how to eat.

I got some fruits and a few vegetables to take back to him to try but then I saw faded smoke. For a second, I thought it was Gohan but then I remembered that he's not around this area. I quickly hid my Ki and quietly landed where the smoke was.

I put the food down behind a tree and peek over the sight. Looks like a dry area where there is smoke out fire and something else across it. I look around to see if anyone is coming then slowly walk out my spot then find what I saw. A leafy bed and some fruit. I looked around the area then saw a footprint on the ground. I examined the print and saw it was a big foot to someone. I then realized who footprint it belonged to but before I did anything...

He was already behind me.

Raditz...

We both stared at each other in silence then he looked down on the ground. (Is he sad?)

This feels so awkward but I was so nervous because I didn't know if the expression of everyone has good in them was true yet. I am not even sure if I'm prepared to fight him yet. Oh boy...

We still stayed in silence until I spoke up.

Rosey: "So... are you feeling better after our battle?"

Why did I just ask that?

Raditz: "...I guess."

He guess? I thought he would say he's fine or something because we haven't seen him for almost two months and all he's said is "I guess."

Rosey: "Oh and why's that?"

Raditz: "That's none of your business."

Okay...

We stood in silence again.

Why do I have the feeling that he's not himself?

Raditz: "Aren't you going to finish me off?"