Chapter 5: Seeing and Preparing Gohan

The day is the day we all see Gohan again in person. Six Long Months.

I'm so excited to see how much he has improved in person.

Also, I talk to Piccolo and Raditz about when we see Gohan again, we train him separately. That means, one of us will train him while the other two just train with each other so like we train him about something different.

Like This:

Piccolo: Will be teaching him about combat and skills.

Raditz: Will be teaching him about Ki.

And I will be teaching him about flying. (I know that Raditz might teach him that but I asked that I wanted to teach him that because... well let just say I want to help out in someway so yeah you get it)

Anyway, We were flying toward Gohan Ki. It feels strong so that means he really improved.

That made me excited, I can't wait to teach him. Just hope that I can teach him like how Piccolo taught me and hope that he won't be mad when he sees Raditz with us. I'm nervous about how this is going to go.

Raditz also told me before that he was nervous to see him but he was going to find a way to make it up to him.

Now, we are landing where Gohan is and boy he gave an adorably smile to us.

Rosey: "Gohan!"

Gohan: "Rosey!"

We ran toward each other and hugged.

Rosey: "I'm so happy to see you, Gohan! You're so strong now!"

Gohan: "Yep! It's because of the ribbon. It gave me a lot of luck to become this!"

He showed me the ribbon.

Oh! How cute! I'm so glad that it worked still.

Rosey: "I'm so proud of you! And I think your dad is proud of you too."

Gohan: "Is he here!?"

I shook my head.

Rosey: "I'm sorry, Gohan but you'll have to wait for a couple more months for him."

He frowned.

Gohan: "Oh..."

I pick him up and hang him up in the air.

Rosey: "Don't worry about that now. Right now, We have you and you have us! So we'll be training you until he comes back, that way it will feel like it's only been a few minutes he'll be gone."

His eyes widened.

Gohan: "Really? Will that work?"

I nodded yes.

Rosey: "Yep."

He smiled.

Gohan: "Okay! Let's do it!"

I smiled and patted his head.

Rosey: "That's the spirit, Gohan."

Piccolo came toward us.

Piccolo: "Glad to see you improved, Gohan."

Gohan: "Yep! Thanks to the ribbon Rosey gave me."

I rubbed the back of my neck.

Rosey: "Hehe, yeah."

Gohan then saw Raditz coming to us. He gave a little angry face.

Gohan: "Why is he here?"

I looked at Piccolo then Raditz.

Rosey: "Well... Gohan. He-"

Raditz: "No Rosey. Let me explain."