Chapter 10: New Recruits and Members Part 1

When I got the dragon ball, I felt something from a distance...

Something powerful...

I took off with the ball and landed on an edge, slowly going down to my stomach. I saw that it was Vegeta with... Zarbon!? What did he do to him? He looks really mess up. Man... I feel bad.

I saw Vegeta was going to charge a blast at him saying something but then Zarbon charged his own blast and blasted it to the ground and left. When everything was clear around Vegeta, he turned around and left.

I hope he's not with Frieza but then again if he was he wouldn't be fighting or should I say messing up Zarbon. Speaking of which, I think I should go find him. Again, I feel bad for him and I know he killed the Namekians and all but again like I said there's good in everybody and I know that he has good too and nothing is going to stop me from doing so. I kept flying to his energy and finally found him inside a cave. I put the dragon ball down at the entrance and went in. I saw that he had low spirit in him about his looks, feeling like it's a big deal. (Which I guess it is) He then noticed me when his scouter went on. He gave me a slight smile.

Zarbon: "So you're the one who blind me earlier, right? To be honest, I didn't think it would be a beautiful lady to do that to me. Mostly, women would charm me but I guess you are different."

He chuckled and looked up.

Zarbon: "But I guess I deserve it and this... My charming looks are no more and I have lost everything from the start from being a personal aid with the heartless emperor of the galaxy. I am now... Nothing..."

He likes Nappa and Raditz so I know what to say.

Rosey: "You're not, Zarbon because I know you never want to do all of this, you were just forced too! I know that Frieza guy did all of this to you and I understand you didn't have the control or power to stop him, to make you do his wicked deeds for him. So what I'm trying to say to you is I know you have good in you and I want to help you prove that to everyone. I want to help you be the good guy and take you away from Frieza army so you never go through that again. So please Zarbon, Take my hand and let me lead you to live a life as an earthling."

I handed out my hand and Zarbon looked speechless for what I said and looked at my hand. He hesitated but then reached for my hand and took it. I lifted him up and gave bright smile that made him smile back then he kissed my hand which made me blush a bit.

Zarbon: "Thank you, Lady..."

Rosey: "Rosey and just Rosey. I'm not that old to be a lady. I know I see that way to everyone but I'm not."

Zarbon: "May I call you Lady Rosey, at least?"

Rosey: "If you want then yes!"

After that, We left the cave to find Dodoria was there and heard what we did and asked if he could join too. Turned out he agreed with Zarbon about being personal aid doing the same thing everyday of life was a waste and wished he could leave to start a new life, but he did, he would die in Frieza hands. (Literally) So, I told him that he could then we all flew to the base. When we got there the others were outside with other dragon ball. I told them what happened and they were happy to hear that Zarbon and Dodoria were on our side now... Well, except Dende, He was still mad because they killed his people. Then that got me thinking about their past kills like Raditz and Nappa and thought we could use the second wish to revive all the beings who were killed by not just them but Frieza army. So, I told them about what I thought of and they agreed to the idea. I also convince Dende to at least give them a chance to prove their true selves. After all that, Dende healed Zarbon and returned him to his true self again.

A/N: I don't know that works so just go with it okay. I don't want Zarbon to be like that forever.

Zarbon: "Thank you very much, Young one! I'm so happy to have my looks back! In return, I'll bring back your people when we make our wish."