The Slime Girl and Tiger

Fluff Chapter

I was laying on the ground relaxing from training with the Rose Force and Frieza on the Lookout. After I made that promise to Kami of 'not being too hard on myself', I've been trying to manage it but still I'm a little worried about the attack soon.

???: "Are you Rosey?"

I got up and looked behind to see... A white tiger and a... Light water women?

 Light water women?

Rosey: "Um

Rosey: "Um... Yes, I am."

???: "Oh, What an honor to meet you! I'm SeaWater and this is my husband Hunter. Our kinds and all have been in war with Frieza's army for a long time but since we heard from other planets that he has been changed by a powerful earthling named Rosey, We are now free and live in peace. We wanted to come here and thank you in person and asked if we could live here to start over and to start a family.

Rosey: "Oh, Really? Well, It's nice to meet you two. I'm happy that I could help all of you and of course you can live here."

They bow.

SeaWater: "Oh, Thank you! We are entirely grateful."

Hunter: "Yes, Thank you."

Rosey: "It's no problem at all. Now, Why don't you two tell me about yourselves and your battles?"

I patted the spots beside me.

We talked all about the battles they faced against the Frieza army. SeaWater and Hunter were stronger and skillful than their kind and were great partners. When they told me about Frieza and me, They said that some planets heard from Yardrat, Were overjoyed and inspired that an earthling, The weakest being in the entire universe, Was able to defeat Frieza. Because of that, Some planets were so inspiter that they train to become like me and called me

'The Earthling Hero'.

A/N: Title finally being used.

Rosey: "Wow... I can't believe I'm being a hero to everyone. I mean, I wanted to be but I never thought of it this way. But still I'm happy about this."

I smile then frown.

Rosey: "But I'm not sure if it will be going on for a long time anymore..."

SeaWater tilted her head.