Prologue part 3

Third Person POV

As Y/N made his way through the forest he couldn't help but notice the lack noise from his surroundings, there was something that had been on his mind for a while now.

The silence

Not a single tweet from any bird nor creature of night which made Y/N's sense heighten, as he notice black shadows surrounding him without showing their faces, Y/N now knowing the imminent danger he was in, started to quicken his pace from walking to a jog to a full on run when he heard growling and pattering of multiple footsteps behind him.

After only five minuets of running, Y/N realized he was still an hour out of this city, not only that, but there was a massive Cliff he would have to somehow climb which at this rate was a no go, so when Y/N managed to find himself in a open field near some type of old structure, he decided to take a stand against what ever was following him.

Y/N "Aright who ever you are, COME OUT NOW OR ILL TEAR YOU APART"

Although His words might sound menacing at first, in his mind he's freaking out, not knowing who or what he's dealing with for the start is one problem, but without a warframe to help makes him lose a significant amount of bravery and hope considering he versing an unknown enemy.

Without much time to react, a beowolf comes from the shadows leaping at Y/N causing him to do a roll to the side, this is were Y/N final see one of many of his opponents growling while staring deep in to his E/C trying to instill fear into the young tenno. Not wanting to give it another chance to strike, Y/N fires a round of energy into his amp and vaporized the beowolf leaving a piles of ashes where it once was. More beowolf's appeared from the shadows which resulted with Y/N firing at any that decide that go too close to him.

After the 12th or so beowolf he had killed  one managed to get through to him and slash him across the arm he was using to hold the amp, causing him to yelp as blood started to flow out of  his arm, still standing he started firing shots in accurately at the beowolf's that approached him only hitting a few every so often, he backed up to one of the pillar at the building hoping that he could find a better advantage however that wouldn't be the case as grimm appeared in all directions. Y/N didn't know what to do, if he used his energy to heal his wound, he would have no energy left for the amp and surely be torn apart, but without a hand for supporting the amp, his aim will be off and he just die anyway.

Y/N 'how do i get out of this? i cant make any choice without anything bad happen, i cant even call a warframe to help, no back up, just me, guess ill try and go out on my own terms, hope Ada doesn't miss me too much'

As Y/N decide to stand up for one last assault from the grimm, only for all grimm in the surrounding area be pushed back from a strong force as purple light is used to fling the grimm back into the shadows of the forest. 

Y/N POV

I see a weird looking aircraft hovering above me while shining a bright light on me and my surroundings with what looks to be a woman and man looking down at me.

Y/N 'Tenno?!?, how is that even possible, they should be out here with even the standard tech we have available, wait a second, they're not even  using warframes! what type of tenno are they?'

The aircraft descends enough for it to land while creating a large area where wind was forcing me to fight against the gist making it hard to hear anything than the air craft, the occupants seem to be staring at me if they seen a ghost.

Male "IT WOULD BE BEST FOR YOU TO COME WITH US YOUNG MAN BEFORE MORE APPEAR"

without wasting time i jog to the aircraft not wanting to face those creatures any longer as i got onto the craft more of those wolfs appeared with what looks like bears behind them, with that the air craft quickly fly's off, away from anything that could try anything and with that the woman got a little to close for comfort to begin what i call "the sound worse than the infection"