[Volume 7] Sending the pain away.

Was busy yesterday so I forgot to upload, here it is.

First Person POV

I was staring down Ironwood, he was by himself in a giant room, it looked as if the room was made for simulations, there was no sign of anyone from my group, meaning Ironwood had them else where, Ironwood looked at me with a smirk as he spoke up.

Ironwood: Didn't think you'd make such a entrance, a full out assault is not what I was expecting.

Y/N: This isn't an assault James! We simply came here to bring you th-

Ironwood: The lamp? Yes I know, A mutual friend of ours told me you would try to come here with it, didn't know why you would come here, till I was told you had a new warframe...

Y/N: (muttering) Pyrrha...

Ironwood: Miss Nikos had the luxury of telling me you where in Argus, I didn't think you'd try and stow away on a manta, yet you managed to do so...

Y/N: James, I'm here to help, I didn't come all this way to be rejected.

Ironwood: Help? Ha! You've been nothing but a pest since Beacon fell, Attacking a mine killing both Humans and Faunus alike-

Y/N: I didn't do that! I have never have attacked an innocent life form!

Ironwood: You're a merciless killer, and a lair, I don't believe a word that comes out of you, you threatened my fleet with unknown technology-

Y/N: I was asking for help! 

Ironwood: (he started to pace around) Not from my operator's perspective, you came too close when told to leave, And from the reports I have revived a few moments ago, you dismantled many of my atlassian knights and injured two soldiers, you managed to knock out an operative of mine with no resistance-

Y/N: They attacked my group!

Ironwood: To arrest you for stealing Atlas Technology!

Y/N: We needed a way to get to you so we could explain ourselves! Yet you attacked us the second we showed up!

Ironwood: And yet when I arrest your friends as peacefully as I could, you resisted and now I have a manta on fire and hundred's of thousands of lien in damages to repair, money Atlas doesn't have to spend!

Y/N: You want my technology, I can see it from your view, better weapons, better amour and systems, yet you're asking for my ship, my home, Hell! Even my fucking body! You think that I would just willingly give that up?!?

Ironwood doesn't say anything as he stops and looks at me again, he slowly steps forward pulling out a scroll, I had my hand ready to quick draw my Lex, he then turned to me as he spoke up.

Ironwood: Ozpin shouldn't have trusted you, if he had turned you over to me immediately, we might have defeated Salem and her forces by now. You're standing in the way of peace, and for that, you have to die.

He pressed a button on his scroll which caused two balconies on my right and left to be summoned with atlassian Knights, there must have been around 20 in the room, the floor behind Ironwood started to lower as a Large cage slowly came up, In it were Team Rwby and Oscar, they all looked around as all eyes were on me, as I hear a few call out to me.

Blake: Y/N!

Yang: He's here!

Ruby: Get us out of here!