[volume 5-6] The Gathering part 3

3rd person POV

The group had come up with a plan of action, they were gonna use MOA as a decoy to fool stalker long enough for Jaune to get Abigail to safety and then for everyone to attempt to defeat stalker, although everyone was scared and feared they die trying. Ozpin kept control of Oscar as Ada said to, he then tried to calm his students down.

Ozpin: i want you all to know you have done well to get this far, I know the possibility of us all leaving alive are low, but we must do this.

Jaune: (dejectedly) Professor, we all know we may not make it, even if we had the teacher here we struggle to win.

Ren: our odds seem to get lower as we progress, (he sighs) I know we made our choice now, but wouldn't Y/N want renament to be safe by allowing him to.. you know....

a few of the girls gasp at Ren's suggestion, Blake seems a little pissed at him

Blake: (offended) How dare you! He did everything for us at Beacon, and to let him die in the state he still in?!?

Yang: Blake calm down, getting upset isn't gonna help us.

Ren: I'm sorry, your right, it is disrespectful of me, I just... (sadly) I just don't want anyone to die.

Blake: (sadly) me too...

There was silence for a few moments before Ada spoke up alerting the crew.

Ada: We are approaching the drop, best be ready.

Nora: so we're actually doing this huh?

Yang: Yep.

Jaune: We need to rethink this plan.

Nora: What they to rethink, we get in, rescue the cute little girl, and beat the crap out of stalker.l I don't see anything bad with that.

While the other were discussing the plan, Qrow  motions the sisters with his flask to come to him as he speak in a hush tone.

Qrow: (seriously) Hey Ruby, Yang, if anything happens to me and Ozpin, get yourselves to safety, you don't want to be here when it all comes crashing down.

Yang: (A little upset) What?!?

Ruby: (sadly) No!

Qrow: (sincere) Ruby, Yang listen to me, if me or Oz get taken out early its game over, you need to run, or give we Y/N up and still risk getting killed in the long run, if he doesn't wake up during the fight we are all goners.

Yang: But then what?!? Our home, dad, everyone and everything we know would be killed or destroyed!

Qrow: And you girls would live! It what Summer would want!

Ruby: (speaking quietly) Mom would want me to be able to protect people from those who can't protect themselves! Just like she did, and I won't stop, (she gets upset thinking about it) even if it means I-I-

Yang: (hugging Ruby) Ruby, you done such a great job so far, Mom would be proud of us.

Ruby: I know she would, that's why we aren't gonna run from this fight, right yang?

Yang: Right! We cant give up Y/N to an emo looking robot and his talking Sword.

Qrow chuckles a little.

Qrow: there isn't stopping you girls is they?

Ruby: Nope!

Ada interrupts them as she speak over the intercom.