[volume 5-6] The gathering part 2

First Person Pov

My heart raced as one of my long time enemies was in front of me in the flesh, mutiple thought of how he was here, he looked towards Me as I got ready to shoot him.

Shadow stalker: Your life is at an end.

Y/N: WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?!

SS: Killing you will bring justice to those you have slain, for your actions have consequences.

Y/N: So you thought you come here to finish me? To tie up an loose end?

SS: Let us begin the executin of the tenno named "Y/N L/N".

I shoot both shots at stalker but he manged to deflect it, I then barrel roll to the side and pull out my lex as I began firing and charging at him, I manged to hit one shot on him as he tried to block my shots, I pulled out my Sword and begun a fury of attacks, he manged to parry a few but his defence wasn't as strong as his attacks, he manged to land a heavy attack on me which sent me flying backwards. I recovered quickly and saw Blake had gotten up but her aura wasn't healing as it was down, she seemed a little dizzy and manged to snap out of it an I yelled at her.

Y/N: Blake! Get our things and get help! Your no match for him, but I can hold him off.

Blake: (trying to regenerate her arua as she leaned on a wall coughing) and leave you?

Y/N: I promise I will come back, but we need to get to safety first and here is no longer safe.

She reluctantly nods at me and I manged to reload my shotgun, I fired one shot this time and Blake manged go run to the wheel chair and picked up our stuff. She put the stuff on the chair and as quick as she could sped away from us as I clashed again with stalker.

SS: Your friends won't be able to save you.

Y/N: I don't need saving from the likes of you!

I charge at him quickly firing my last shell at him, he blocked it and I use this time to pull out my sword and clash with him once again.

Third person POV.

Blake had slowly manged to get back to the place the group was staying at in a rush, once she got in she stopped to catch her breath as the other ran up to her.

Ruby: Blake?

Yang: Blake are you aright? Where Y/N?

Weiss: Yeah, his warfarme just disappeared a few moments ago-

Blake: Y/N IS FIGHTING SOMEONE! WE NEED TO HELP HIM!

This got the attention of very one in the house. As everyone seemed to rush to get thier weapons.

Yang: Blake where is he? Quickly!

Blake: (catching her breath) Down the street, but be carefully there is someone down there and before I knew it, my arua was gone, he could kill anyone here if we don't see him.

Qrow: damn it, let's go and stay close, we don't know what we're up against.

With that Qrow, Ruby, jaune and Ren left the house to go and try and find Y/N, while Oscar, Yang, Weiss and Nora check up on Blake.

Yang: Blake what happened?

Blake: we were coming back when we were attacked by someone with a massive sword, it looked like a warfarme man, but not Y/N's.

Ozpin then took over Oscar.

Ozpin: Miss belladonna are you saying there is someone like Y/N is here?