[Volume 2] A Plan set in motion

First Person POV

So here we are in class again, while Jaune was trying and failing to get Weiss's attention in an attempt to get her to go to the dance with him, 'i don't know why he thought Weiss would it seems she has her priorities set' he kept trying and trying only to get ignored the entire time while focusing on Professor Port's lesson

Jaune: So, Weiss, y'know, uh, I-I was thinking after this, maybe we could go grab a bite to eat? (Turns to the teacher for a second, then turns back around.) And, uh um, I-I've got two tickets to that new Spruce Willis movie, if you wanna make the trip to . I hear it's awesome. (Pauses as his words have no effect.) Aaaand maybe after that, we could study together? I mean, you're smart and I'm, uh... Y'know.

Finally, the clock in front of Weiss gives a shrill beep as it changes from 3:59 to 4:00, and she dismisses it with a wave of her hand. The professor is temporarily unaware of the alarm.

Port: (Posing as a towering monster about to attack.) And then I— Oh. (Straightens his stance as the students start to leave.) Timed that one wrong, I guess. Well, the stunning conclusion to this story will have to wait. Until next time!

Jaune: (Watching Weiss as she packs up her Scroll.) Weiss? Did you hear me?

Weiss: (Not even looking at Jaune as she walks away.) No, no, no, yes.

Upon hearing this, Jaune groans and does a face-plant into his desk. 'poor dude'

Yang: (As the rest of Team RWBY walks out of class behind him, Yang ruffles Jaune's hair without even looking.) One day.

Y/N: Maybe one day Jaune, but today is not the day. (I say patting his shoulder)

As i made it back to my room, My Loki Warframe so that i could begin investigating the white fang and help Team Rwby in gaining information. As i used the void to take control of Loki, i was going to pick up my Tigris, but thought for a second. 'best to leave my firing weapons, ill just use my sword if things get heated', i then knocked on Team Rwby's door and was greeted by Ruby. who now dressed up for this.

Y/N: Is everyone ready?(Been a gentleman, and not wanting to burst into a room of changing girls)

Ruby: (Welcoming me in) Yeah, now come in quickly (She says motioning to her room

I noticed everyone else was ready and took they took a glance at the 6 and half foot Warframe in the room, now i would stand out like a sore thumb, but with my warframes abilities i will have the element of surprise. 

Blake: (Approaching her bunk as she tightens her wraps.) I thought that class would never end.

Ruby: (From her position sitting on the hanging bed) Alright, guys, today's the day! The investigation begins!

Happily leaps off her mattress and onto the floor, arms raised excitedly. She almost lands on Weiss, who is on the bottom bunk.

Weiss: (sarcastically) I'm glad to see we're taking this so seriously.

Yang: Hey, we've got a plan! That's... moderately serious.

Ruby: Right! (looks around at her teammates) Everyone remember their roles? (Weiss stands up as the camera quickly shifts left to each member who state their objective.)

Weiss: You and I will head to the CCT and check the Schnee records for any other robberies or inconsistencies. Seeing as I'm in the family, it shouldn't be a problem.