[Volume 1] setting up and classes

First Person POV

I had just gotten to my new room Which was surprising large now that the beds were removed, i had a small bathroom next door with plenty of room to set up an Armory! I began working on Setting up a place for my warframe to be in encase i wanted to work on them, after an hours i had my 3 warframes standing up in the corner of the room looking at the wall in front of them staidness proudly 'Damn i wished i had more, they look so cool' I made them be covered and hidden behind a closed  red curtain so that no one can see past it without my permission.  'I also need to make sure the door lock is change so that only i can access it, i don't want any unknown visitor's during the night.'

I finally look at the clock and decide to go to sleep 'getting a good night sleep sounds nice, doesn't it?'. Well to bad for me as i heard a loud knock on my door, 'great just my look someone knows where i sleep, unless it Ozpin or Glynda, which i hardly doubt'. I make my way to unlock the door and as i do I'm met with the Four girls from team Rwby all standing there in their pajamas , 'Ruby was smiling, Weiss looked annoyed that she was here, Yang looked very "Flirtatious" and Blake was well been Blake, just reading a book. I had to stare at them for a few moments before coming to the conclusion that they wanted to talk.

Y/N: (Annoyed) Fine, come in just keep it down aright?

They all entered and immediately started looking about my room, viewing the walls, the one bed at the side, the bathroom door that was open, and then they eyes landed on the curtain.

Y/N: (Demanding) Don't even think about looking, its a secret project im working on and i don't need anyone messing with it. 

Ruby looked a little down, but i kept my stance on it. Weiss seemed to be the one to start the conversation back up.

Weiss: Okay, What in the world is your robot? and how have i never seen one before? are you an atlas scientist? Or are you a criminal working undercover? (She say pointing her finger at my face)

Y/N: (Already fed up that they're here to begin with) One it's not a robot, i can control it with my powers, two, i highly doubt that you will ever see anyone else here using one, as im the only one who has access to them,  no im not a atlas scientist nor a criminal by your world standards unless you count jay walking, then i do that all the time and is guilty is that all?

Ruby: (Now butting in to stop the arguing) Hi Y/N, we wanted to say thanks for helping us with the death stalker and the nevermore, we would of struggled to win if you hadn't help, right guys?

Yang gives me a thumbs up with a wink, Weiss gives out a 'hmp' sound and Blake just nods once.

Y/N: well it nice that you came to say hi and question everything about me but i need the sleep right now, so if you don't mind. (i point towards the door so they could leave).

Ruby: Oh, OH right sorry, it is very late huh? well we can always talk tomorrow if your not busy? (She says this as she does a really good puppy impression

Y/N: (giving in to temptation) Fine, but only because i have no friends and ill probably be bored out of my mind.

Out of no where, Ruby give me a huge hug, while saying "thank you" repetitively, i just stand there at the sight of never been hugged before in my entire life, i reluctantly hug back before seeing yang with the most devilish smile i have ever seen,

Yang: (Smiling deeply) Wow sis, didn't think you had it in ya, Already going in for hugs, next it will be kisses and children. (She say while making a very lewd hand gesture behind Ruby causing us both to separate and go a little red.)