Update

So just a little update on the story so far, I've been working on a one shot chapter which will act as a flash back for a future chapter reveal, but it might be out at the end of the month as the writing isn't as good as I wanted it to look, I also wanted to speak about Volume 7, 8 and 9.

The next and last 3 volumes won't be centered around the main story, some events like Tyrian and Watts inflating Atlas will still be in the main story, but this will happen at a later time in the story, however different outcomes of the whole Atlas falling thing isn't really going to happen, I can't go into what will happen or won't happen, I kind of wanted a happy ending for Team RWBY, JNPR and the Tenno, I do have an ending in mind which could set up a small sequel which will be talked about in volume 8 and 9 possibly, again, I won't go into details.

I'm changing Ironwood as well, he isn't going to be the bag guy, I know he was portrayed as bad, but in reality, he's just broke, I mean, What team Rwby did, (in my opinion, don't kill me please) Caused Atlas to fall, as Salem mentioned, they played right into her hands, The tenno will take a different approach that could cause a few issues which happen, to either not happen at all, or completely fix everything that Team rwby would do, (E.G, Allowing Blake and Yang to tell a secret about Ironwood's plan to Robyn)  Take it this way, Salem will still try to invade Atlas, but not in the way you would expect...

Another thing I want to address is Volume 9, Volume 9 WILL be the last volume for this story, that doesn't mean the story won;t be discontinued, it just means there would be a end to the main conflict while another adventure is carried out, There is also another story in the making where the reader is actually evil, an agent of the stalker, one who joins the attack against the huntsman of the world while serving himself and his Allies, this story won't be out for a good year or so, but not to worry, It's already got a small chapter worked out which I'm still editing to make sure I get the write character for the story.

I also want to address something someone I know talked about... so.... we all know this is a mature story, right? I was asked, "Would I implement the use of Lemons/smut/ sexual content into the story", something that I kinda shied away from.... until.... now. In all honesty, With no experience of lemons of smut, (Cough Read a few cough, some good, some really, really bad...Cough Cough) I would have to test the waters before out right making them, The story is already bad enough with the few mistakes I made writing volume 3 4 and even 6 with the stalker part 4 issue, but I feel like if I can pull off what I want to do in Volume 7, I could lead it up to all, or at least Three members of team Rwby been in bed with the Tenno, and honestly? IT sounded a lot better in my head than writing this out, but oh well, it's out in the open now.

So other than this small page to dot my thoughts on my first story, yeah, that's all I can think of for now, Also, I don't mind suggestions for Character interactions or what not, I wanted to have Weiss somehow get with Y/N's party by the experience she had with her family issues, something that would be talked about in volume 7, but any how, hat's all from me, The next chapter should be up between 27 or 31st of march, Till then....

Also, just watched ep 5, They did my guy dirty....