[volume 6] A village of death.

First Person POV.

I woke up to team Rwby trying to get some debris from the train off me, I had tired to protect myself but it seems I failed in that as I have a gash on the side of my head, the girls tried to move me out from the rubble and after a few seconds of trying yang pulled me from the wreckage, I felt dizzy and as I was brought out, I was immediately bombarded with questions.

Ruby: Y/N, are you okay?

Weiss: of course not dunce! Look at his head!

Blake: Y/N can you hear ?!?

Yang: Y/N, how many fingers am I holding up?

She says this holding 3 fingers up, I move her hand away as I tired to get up but failed due to the pain In my back.

Y/N: Enough for me to understand you girls still care, where is my frame?

Ruby: Under the wreckage, but I do t think you should-

I cut her off by warping to my frame, it seems everything if fully recovered including shields, seems my head took the worst hit, I walk out of the rubble and warp into Chroma's arms as I held a hand into the frame keeping control of it.

Ruby: or you can just do that, but we need to find you something for that cut.

Weiss: Maybe there is a med kit in the train?

Qrow: (walking up to us) No, not a damn Thing will help is in there, best rip a sleave Y/N, because its going to get worse for you.

Y/N: shit...

Yang: Well, let's hope it gets better right?

Y/N: take time to heal these wounds, my stab from cinder is fully healed, my back is still not healed up, and my head is well, leaking, so not good.

Blake: damn it Y/N! This is no times for jokes!

Y/N: but I am right, I'm leaking blood, we need to at least stop the Bleeding so i don't split open like a tomato 

Yang: (opening a bag) Here some cloth, from an old shirt of.mine, I'll wrap it around your head, hold still.

She comes over to me as I kneel Chroma down to her level, she rips up her shirt and starts to wrap it around me head, it was stinging a little once she applied it.

Y/N: Ow, did I really hurt myself that bad?

Weiss: considering where the slash is, I'm surprised your not unconscious right now.

Y/N: Tenno can take a lot of hits, i mean, im still alive after breaking my spine and getting stabbed in the chest.

Ruby:(A little sadly) You shouldn't say that so casually, don't you feel bad for what happened to you?

Y/N: A little, i lost all pity for me a long time ago, but never the less, we should keep going, wait a seconds, (I look about concerned) Where's Abi?!?

Ruby: She was with Jaune and the other's, she safe, (she seemed to get angry) But we should of never brought her with us!

Yang: (worried) Ruby?

Ruby: We're just endangering her even more with the grimm we fight, everywhere we go, grimm seem to find us, and she put in the crosshair, same with all those other people on the train.

Qrow: (grunts) Ruby, knock it off, will ya? If we lose our cool now, we'll just be inviting even more Grimm.

Blake: Does that even matter? Apparently, we've been attracting Grimm ever since we left Haven.