[volume 5-6] The Gathering part 1

First Person POV

We had all headed back to a house where the others were staying, it was a little awkward with all the stares from people on the way back but it was aright once we got in, I stepped in and looked about before I came out of my frame by accident and almost fell again but yang caught me. She had a look of surprise but that changed to a smirk.

Yang: (smirking) Whoa, Y/N i must say your a great catch~ (my face reddens a little) but are you okay?

Y/N: (Still a little red) I-I'm fine just need to try and-

Blake then walks up to us while Yang held me in a embarrassing way.

Blake: Yang? Y/N? What are you-

Y/N: (still a little red) I errr forgot about the whole paralyzed thing, Yang saved me from hurting myself though.

Blake: (looking a little sad) Y/N we might need to get you a wheel Chair or something for moving about, it seems to be a problem having you fall in front of everyone.

Yang: Yeah it kind of sucks for you, but not me! I kind of like this.

Y/N: (annoyed now) can you please put me down Yang, I don't want the other's making fun of this.

Yang: And you think I won't~?

Blake: be nice Yang, remember our agreement?.

Y/N: (confused) agreement?

Yang: Oh righttt.... Blake said we could share you.

I turned to the both of them while silence replaced the scene

Y/N:.....

Blake:......

Yang....... what?

Blake: (looking red and a little annoyed) Yang we was meant to tell him when I was ready!

Yang: (defensively) Hey like you said before, we may never be ready.

Y/N: (looking tired after yawning) look girls can we deal with this in the morning? I'm tired and I just wanna sleep.

Blake: Your going to have to take the couch, sorry there isn't any other beds.

Yang: (excitedly) He could sleep with me!

We both look at her and Blake seemed more annoyed.

Yang: I mean us! Yes us he would never be alone then and we can keep him in arms reach.

Y/N: Maybe another time Yang, i really need to sleep.

Yang: (looking sad) awww.

Blake: (smiling slyly) But he never said "no".

Yang frown immediately went and turned into an evil smile, while I cowered in fear slowly shrinking into the couch.

Yang: Hear that Y/N? Your gonna be sleeping in our bed soon.

With out saying anything else she leaves toward her room while I could feel her aura luring in the shadows. Blake just looked at me as to say 'well are you going to say something?' Look.

Y/N: err is this gonna cause a problem, I mean we haven't see each other in so long and I don't want to upset you.

Blake: I'm not upset, just.. its been a while since we've seen each other you know?

Y/N: Yeah, we haven't had chance to do much no?

Blake: You think we can go on a date tomorrow? Before we start going to atlas in the next week?