[Volume 2] A Tenno's secret is revealed

First Person POV

I have decided the only way to tell the other's the full truth is by showing them, i'll show the ship and what await inside, that has get  to get their attention, otherwise yang might still try to kill me, the empathize on try. We have traveled for about 50 or so minutes towards the location of the ship and yang isn't trusting me still. 

Yang: Guys, isn't it obvious that he's leading us to a trap?!? For all we know were going into the middle of a grimm hive!

Ren: (Now speaking up) It does seem awful quiet out there.... to quiet.

Y/N: Your right, they are grimm nearby, following us waiting for us to make a mistake, keep up or you'll be left behind.

This got them all to speed up toward me while Weiss had came to the front of the group with me to ask something.

Weiss: So Y/N, if our not from this planet, where did your originally come from?

Y/N: I came from the sol system, a place very far away from here. (I say not turning to her)

Weiss: What was it like there? and what reason did you come here for?

I stopped in my tracks which cause everyone else to stop, i looked about and through heightened sense's could see that the grimm are waiting all around us, we were going to have to gun and run it.

Y/N: We have about 16 hostiles on our left, 14, on our right, 7 in front of us majoring from 6 beowolfs and a alpha and (Taking a look behind me) 30 or so more alpha's and other unknown grimm behind us.

Yang: of for the love of-

she didn't get to Finish her sentence as a beowolf pounced at her, but i quickly sliced it in half killing it.

Y/N: MOVE IT NOW!

With that we all sprinted ahead to the ship, on the way grimm attacked us head on and from the sides while avoiding the terror's that lurked behind us. Ruby was swinging her Scythe  at grimm as they caught up,as we ran while Nora and Ren were covering each other by shooting at grimm. Weiss and Yang we still running ahead of us as Jaune and Pyrrha we also running with them. after a minute or so we reached the opening where the ship was, the other's stopped for a moment to admire the beauty and mass of the ship.

Weiss: What type of Air ship is that?!? (She's says gawking at it)

Y/N: ENOUGH CHATTER, UP THE ENGINE!

We began to slowly move up the ship with grimm on our tale, as we got to the Middle section of the ship just below the hallway to the rooms, i stamped on a button which opened a quick access hatch. with that it opened up.

Y/N: INSIDE NOW!

Everyone descended one by one, but before Ruby could jump down, a alpha beowolf appeared in front of her with a 3 other's, i quickly shot them with my Lex which killed them instantly before they could attack her, she gave me a nod to say thanks and jumped in.  I then jumped in quickly and closed the hatch on the way in preventing them from getting in, i come down to see ruby been hugged by yang.

Yang: (Concerned) Are you aright? he didn't hurt you did he?

Ruby: i'm fine Yang, he just saved me from a few beowolfs.

They all then looked at me with curiousness as i came out of my warframe in front of them to face them while holding my arms together crossed.

Y/N: Soooo. you wanted prove? Here you have it, welcome to my ship and also my home. hope you find as calming as i do or did until we brought those grimm with us.