[Volume 7] A disturbing discovery. (REMAKING)

(This is going to be the last one for a while, I'm going to remake the entire story, I'll do this better now that I have feed back and experience, I change how the story goes but keep the main plot of how I wanted the story to end, as for this chapter, well, this is what you're gonna get to show how the plot of volume 7 and 8 would go, but yeah, I'll keep certain arcs but change some outcomes, and I'm not so sure about the OC (Abigail) Is gonna pan out, I wanted her to basically become a Tenno for a sequel, but now I might scrap that entirely, as for the evil Tenno, that plot is on hold, still in the works, but I rather get the remake done before everything else.

With that, here's the final chapter till further notice....

First Person POV

Me and James had fasted walked to his office as quickly as we could, we didn't speak on the way there, we knew something was wrong if Winter had to call me on my scroll of all things to get my attention, 'James also seemed a little worried, but hopefully it's nothing we have to worry about' We came up to the office where Team Rwby, Jnpr, Oscar and Qrow where with Winter, Most of them seemed surprised that We had came in such speed, they all had estranged looks as James looked to winter.

James: Winter, whats the status of the unknown objects?

Winter: Sir, they're still on the move, we don't know where they came from, but they came in massive force, take a look.

Winter walked past my Chroma and went to his desk and opened a table which revealed a map of where these objects were, they were going a lot faster than a manta would, they seemed to have been circling a certain area far out from mantle, 'but what are they...'

Winter: They are fast Sir, Faster than anything I've seen, I tried to compare them with grimm, but not a single known grimm can fly this fast.

James: And in such a large group as well, what's the chance they could be some type of leviathans? 

Qrow: Even Leviathans don't move that fast, or not any that I've seen.

Y/N: There must be some type of grimm that can act like this, it's too obvious to be something else.

James: No chance it's your ship?

Y/N: No way, my ship is off in Argus in a forest, so is Moa, if they were there I would able to tell it was them.

Ruby: Well-l, what happens if it's not grimm?

Weiss: What do you mean Ruby?

Yang: If it isn't Ada flying by maybe, what else could it be?

Y/N: Winter, has anything came through from the defense fleet?

Winter: They reported nothing, (noticing the board has changed) Wait, what is this?

She pointed out that the flying object had stopped in a random place, non of them were moving but James had realized something.

James: Wait a second, this place, Winter, bring up all the mines we had abandoned in the last year.

Blake: Why the mines?

Y/N: James, you don't think it's the same one as-

James: That is exactly what I think it is.

Winter did what James asked and brought up the names of abandoned mines, one mine was exactly where the group had stopped, something was there, James had let out a silent gasp as well all turned to him, he looked and me with shock before it turned to sadness.

James: Y/N, I am so sorry, I should have known, you-

Winter: Sir? What's wrong?

James: Winter, we need to prepare at once, the enemy is there, I know it now.