[Volume 1] Meeting little red

Third person POV

The chapter starts with Y/N talking to Ozpin up in his tower. The two have been talking about how the deal would work out for each of them, after coming to an agreement, the decided on that Y/N would learn the major information about the world, this would be from the simple life of the faunus of menagerie to the geography of the world and how Atlas seems to be the superpower and strength of the planet. Y/n in return would gain access to resources, that would be difficult for others to get access, even the ones who are rich like the schnee family would find it difficult to afford this type of material (not that he was thankful for Oz pulling a few strings for ya)

However a conversation did come up on how Y/N would fight in the school considering he only had a range weapon, and that the amp did t have the capability to transform into a Melee form. To help this Y/N was given access to a large sum of lien to use of upgrading his amp into a transformable weapon. He would craft it to a shield which would able to give him a protective barrier that also had sharp edges along it top and right and left so it could be used for smaller targets that get too close

Ada has been busy repairing the ship to somewhat operational. The power has been restored even thought the power will never fully be restored to the warp core all wiring and dirt have been cleared up from the main deck of the ship, however the ships equipment have been damaged so much they had to be replaced. Moa had most of the repairs done with 3 weeks or the crash, all though it did take its toll on Ada processing power, so to deal with the her power from non critical systems to the main drive.

The Somatic Link is still disabled due to going through the wormhole which is said to be temporarily as Y/N will be able to access his warframes through his own link without needing the Somatic Link pod. A few changes to the ship include a bedroom, a bathroom and a wardrobe for new casual clothes which Y/N could use to blend into crowds, all of which where suggested by Ozpin after he heard of my "living standards" all of which are located in the Somatic link pod room

While all this was happening, Y/N managed to mod his Tigris prime to use dust rounds which is going to be useful for when his system resets for him to use warframes. After modding the Tigris he decides to go into Vale for dust rounds, which he found out they come in different varieties which have different ways of working. There was however the problem not been able to use the warframes, cause turns out, a metal shotgun is very heavy to use by yourself, never mind shooting it.

Y/N was explaining what his warframe where and how they worked to Ozpin, although skeptical first that there are three killing machine just stored in my ships armory.

Ozpin "So these machines can only be controlled by you and you alone? no outside source should be able to gain access to them, is that what your telling me?" he says taking a sip of his brew.

Y/N "Yep, only through transference can you access warframes and with the weight of my primary weapon been one of the most rare and heavy metal's i don't think anyone will be taking them any time soon although i have to ask, who would want access to three war machines when one of them becomes sentient when im not using it?"

Ozpin "You can never be too safe when it comes to things you don't truly understand, Glynda keeps arguing that you're dangerous to the world, even though of having General Ironwood have a look at your equipment to make sure nothing is amidst"

Walking up to the desk, Y/N place his hand firmly on the table - Y/N "Look, you don't have to trust me but i know my weapons like the back of my mind, i have had them for a while now and know even the most strongest being on this planet wouldn't be able to take a shot without them going back 10 feet due to recoil."

Ozpin continues to drink his coffee while Y/N tries to argue saying that it wouldn't be a problem

Ozpin "Well we will see if this becomes a problem shall we? On to another matter, i heard you finally managed to make dust acceptable to dust rounds is that correct?