[Volume 6] Unification

First Person POV.

Pyrrha: Y/N.... is that you?

Weiss: (shocked) Pyrrha?!?

Ruby: (surprised) You're here?!?

Pyrrha: I guess I am, I was just walking about when I saw my old team here, I was surprised to learn about all the adventures I was missing out on. (she lightly chuckles)

Jaune: (joyfully) Isn't this great? We have everyone back again!

Pyrrha: (frowning)  No Jaune, this isn't great, because of what happened at beacon, i can't stay with you guys.

Ruby: Huh? But, your part of team JNPR, it wouldn't be the same without you.

Pyrrha: I just can't, I'm sorry, you guys need to get moving, Y/N is going to be a prime target for the atlas military.

Y/N: I take it Ironwood still wants my technology.

Pyrrha: He doesn't just want it, he want's you Y/N, after Beacon when you were supposedly killed, Atlas tried to locate your ship, the general thought he could use your ship to advance Atlas into a new era, and now, its all failing, and there is no way for you guys to get to atlas.

Y/N: What the hell? He's totally lost it.

Pyrrha: (aggressively) Do you really blame him?  Ozpin was killed at beacon, and when I tired to avenge his killer you went and sent me and Jaune away from the fight!

Y/N: You would have been slaughtered by Cinder, there was no way I was letting you fight her, not with the full power of a maiden.

Qrow: He's right you know, even us teachers would struggle.

Prryha: Doesn't matter how bad it would be, You're supposed to be dead Y/N, so how are you still here?

Y/N: (warping to chroma's arms) I lost my warframe to Cinder, she destroyed it and almost killed me, I also broke my back after falling from the tower, I only just managed to get saved in time.

Pyrrha: (accusingly) Then you decide to have your ship attack Atlas's fleet?

Y/N: (shocked) What?!? I did no such thing!

Pyrrha: Don't lie to me Y/N! I saw it attack a mine in Atlas, hundreds of workers were killed or went missing, and then you think you did nothing wrong?

Ruby: (a little upset) Y/N, what is pyrrha on about?

Y/N: (defensively) Look, Pyrrha, I only tired to make contact with Ironwood trying to offer my help to try and find everyone who survived beacon, I was shot at when Ada tried to contact the main fleet, we had to leave!

Pyrrha: Well your not welcomed in Atlas, you should be lucky that i don't take you into custody right now.

Jaune: (he goes up to her) Pyrrha, Y/N has saved us multiple times over the time we met, he saved us at Haven academy, he stopped another one of his kind from brutally killing everyone here.

Ren: He also helped us fight off grimm on the train that brought the rest of us here, surely that's enough for some redemption?

Pyrrha: (she moves from Jaune and gets closer to me) If you do anything, and I mean anything! That put this city at risk or ever try going to atlas, I swear I will not go easy like last time!

Jaune: Whoa chill Pyrrha! We're all on the same side here.

Y/N: Whatever pyrrha. think what you want to think, (I warp into chroma) But your not stopping me from saving this world.