2

"Here you go miss, the young man brought you these clothes to change into, feel free to take your time, you can lock the office's door until you're ready to step out" the clinic's doctor tells me while handing me a bag, she smiles before stepping out of the room without another word said.

What?

I look at the brand stamped on the bag and... no.

Not only does it make no sense that he would spend so much money on me... how the hell did he go there and come back in such a short amount of time? Did he break the laws by going too fast? What is he?

I open the bag warily and slowly take out what appears to be loose black pants and a soft white t-shirt, the texture makes me want to nuzzle my face into it, it doesn't appear to be see-through either, and are those my size? How did he know?

Still, I can't say that I hate what I'm seeing, the clothes look very comfortable, much more than my current uniform and the fabric is much more breathable, I was suffocating in my work attire, I've sweated in it all day and it wasn't so great.

It's with that in mind that I quickly lock the door before stepping out of my outfit to try on the new one and I have to hand it to Jimin, he nailed my size, this fits me so well and it's indeed very comfortable, I could wear this even to sleep.

I put my uniform in the bag, the blood stains at the bottom and then look around me to maybe find a mirror, except that there is none.

I swallow thickly because I never walk out of somewhere without making sure at least ten times that I don't look ridiculous, heck, I even make sure we can't see my pantie line on my butt when I crouch!

Am I really going to have to jump blindly and trust a stranger with my own look? Have I ever trusted anyone else but myself with that? What is this man doing to me today? I still can't believe he managed to get me to sit in his rich car after all my running.

"Is everything alright in there?" I suddenly hear his voice from the other side of the door and I look down at myself.

"I think so, but there are no mirrors, is there one I could use somewhere nearby?" I ask him only to be met with silence. "Why would you need a mirror?".

Oh hello intellect, he gives me clothes but expects me to step out like anything I wear just happens to be made for me all the time?

"Because I want to make sure I don't look weird, I just... find me a mirror please, you dragged me here so this is your responsibility".

"Alright, alright, open the door, I have one right here" he lets out with a bored tone and I hurry over to the door before opening it slowly, eyes glancing at him and down at his hands to see that he actually lied.

I knew he was capable of it, good job, alpha, you've reached my expectations!

He points at his eyes in all seriousness. "I will be your mirror, now step out so I can see you. I have no doubt you're rocking these clothes and I want to see just how much better they fit you than I know they do".

I roll my eyes. "Yeah, sure, I'll just go and get a food tester to see if the food is poisoned, but I'll eat the food before they can just to make sure that they really know what they're doing because letting them do it themselves would be absolutely unthinkable".

His face remains blank at my words and I sigh, does he not understand that I was speaking nonsense to show him that his offer is completely absurd? Oh dear.

"I want to see with my own eyes how I look, I don't trust anyone else with that, not even you, I don't know where you got these clothes to go and come back so fast but even if it took you an hour, I still would want a- hey! What are you doin- Jimin!".