14

☺️💜

"Oh wow, look at the view, Jin" I muse as the alpha drives his car along the ocean where is situated a large and rich looking harbor filled with docked yachts and smaller boats, all of them definitely over the million dollars budget.

He smiles and hums softly, his opened window allowing the wind in his hair, he looks gorgeous like this and it takes my breath away every single time - the blue water surrounding us and the mountains behind him really suit him.

But he hasn't given me any hints since we departed from his shop earlier, and it's been an hour already of driving on highways after highways before we made it here and I still don't know where he could possibly be taking us. I'm getting slightly impatient now, I won't lie, I'm curious.

His vehicle smoothly goes down the gentle hill that takes us closer to the sea before slowing down, and my mind blanks completely when he turns into the fancy parking lot where reside many luxurious cars, multiple families, couples and even friends gathered in separate groups with bags and luggages behind them as they head to what I assume to be their boats.

Jin whistles along to the sound of the waves as he looks around the lot while driving slowly, and when someone waves at us from a calm corner facing the beach, he makes a small noise of joy before going their way to park besides the car already in one of the three reserved spots.

As he turns off the engine, I stare at the endless horizon in front of me with wide eyes, mind unable to figure out whether I'm dreaming or awake, this has got to be a joke, we're not here because they own one of these huge and crazy expensive things, are we?

"Aaaaand we're here. Get out of the car, sweet pup, it's already pretty late so we need to leave now if we want to enjoy the salty air for a few hours before we need to head back to the docks, we asked a captain to take control of the boat today so we could enjoy our time properly, he should already be waiting in the yacht right now" the alpha informs me, his words going in one ear only to cause chaos in my brain, did he say yacht?

"You own a yacht?" I utter in shock, lips parted in disbelief just as my door opens to an alpha with a blinding smile in the shape of a beautiful heart, and strawberry pie, he smells like freshly cut strawberries over a warm pie pulled right out of the oven, it's... comforting.

"A unique model, actually. We're the only ones on the globe to own it, Yoongi pulled some strings to get in contact with our desired company and after some... persuasion, they made this one just for us to fit our requirements" he muses before offering me a hand after I've unbuckled myself to help me out of the vehicle.

Unsure of what to say, because that must have cost a fortune, I shyly slip my hand onto his own to allow him to pull me out gently, his strong and warm palm acting just like it did for the others - it fills me with a belonging and rightness that is becoming harder to ignore the more alphas I meet.

My feet touch the ground after a small hop down the van and I end up nearly flush against the tall alpha who stares down at me with stars in his eyes, his protective and gentle aura already calling to me, and one look at him is all I need to swoon.

He looks... wow.

With the black sunglasses pulled back over his natural brown hair, his white shirt slightly unbuttoned at the chest to reveal more of his toned golden skin, sharp collarbones where rest an arrangement of simple but pretty chains that disappear downward to where he sports black shorts and tropical slippers, there's no other way to describe him - he looks breathtakingly hot.

"Y/N, right? My name is Hoseok, I've heard a lot about you so it's a pleasure to finally meet you, I was incredibly happy when Jin told me yesterday that you were willing to meet more of us despite the... unfavorable circumstances" he muses with a gentle husk to his voice, one that gives life to goosebumps all over my skin, is this legal?