15

:)

Jimin's POV

When we hear the front door open to allow in excited chatter from our two mates who had yet to come home from their date with Y/N, it makes all of us jump up to our feet in a hurry to join them in the entrance.

How was it? Did she like the yacht? Did she like being on the water for many long hours or did she end up feeling sick after a bit?

I feel like so much of the future can change with a single yes or no to that question.

At the sight of our drenched mates, I quickly grab two towels from the still warm dryer - the storm started a while ago and we had a feeling they would need something snug upon their arrival - and then hurry back to the group where Taehyung helps me to warm up our two cold alphas.

"So? How was it? How was she?" Yoongi presses for answers when they have yet to say anything, his eyes anxiously staring at them like we all are, because really, we've longed to hear news from them all day and we didn't dare call.

Hoseok giggles softly after taking a good look at us and hums happily, a sound echoed by Jin as they remove their shoes to walk to the living room with us on their track, five alphas unable to endure the suspense as we await any type of information about our omega.

"Today was a very good day, guys. She loved the yacht, it was almost like she always belonged there. We laid down and soaked in the sun while the boat swayed to the waves and it was very peaceful, I honestly think we could've done just that for an entire weekend and she would've been very satisfied".

I heave a sigh of relief, to hear that it went that well putting a balm of calm over my soul, that's great, very great.

"Is she home now? Was she drenched too or did you leave before the pouring began?" Namjoon asks next and Jin makes a small noise while shaking his head.

"We left before it began, it was just tiny little droplets when we made it to her place so she's fine. She is eagerly awaiting an amazing nest tomorrow, Namjoon-ah, she loved the ones you made in the yacht's beds and even used the main bedroom's nest, she could not resist it".

Our pack alpha goes from concerned to blushing in an instant, eyes creased with delight before he nods.

"That's... good to hear. I have everything ready and I think she's going to love what I grabbed for her. Taehyung chose a few things too, blankets he couldn't resist scenting, our soft alpha" he coos the end while looking warmly at our mate who smiles sheepishly, he too cannot wait to meet our new mate after hearing so much about her.

"Your turn will come, Taetae, she's going to love you too, I know she will" I muse after moving closer to hold his hand and he meets my gaze with a thankful glow to his orbs, violets slightly vulnerable as they wrap around us, he's nervous, understandably so, he's going to be the last one to meet her.

"Let's sit down for now! I want to hear about the whole day! How did this morning go, hyung?" Jungkook chirps suddenly and we all fall into gentle chuckles before going to the couch to continue the conversation, content with how everything is going so far.

"I had a very sweet date with her. She actually nearly fell asleep under my hands while I did her makeup, it was adorable".

Your POV

The loud pouring that hits my window leaves me a nervous lump in the bed as I wrap a few blankets around me, the one that Jimin got me being the first layer of protection against the cold that invades the apartment due to inefficient windows.