12

"Guys... are you sure you don't need my help? I'm sure there's at least one thing I could do?" I mumble as I observe Jungkook, Jimin and Yoongi assemble the new furniture that finally came in during the early evening.

One would have thought that someone was moving into an empty apartment, there was so much being brought in after all, and maybe I had a small anxiety attack thrown into the mix at some point, but Yoongi's proud smile had shined upon me and all was good again.

When it was time to leave the park so that I could get home before Yoongi did - he'd sent me a message saying that he would be at my place by five - Jungkook had offered to stay with me so that he could explain to him the situation and I had agreed instantly.

I was really nervous about this moment so to hear him offer to take the matter within his hands was truly a gift fallen from the sky. Jimin said he would stay as well so that the revelation wouldn't be as blunt as it was for him, words that had made Jungkook grin sheepishly, and we were then on our way to my place.

When we'd arrived, Jimin had beamed at me when he realized that his scent was still very strong in the air thanks to the candles, sign that I had used them on my own, and I couldn't help but blush under his delighted gaze before running away into my bedroom with the clothes he'd given me.

"There's no need, little one, take it easy and watch something on the tv if you want, we logged you into our Netflix account, Namjoon even created one profile for you alone, though it's possible that some of our mates may have added recommendations to your menu to help you get started, especially Taehyung. He's always watching something in his free time" Yoongi informs me and I purse my lips to hide the way I can feel butterflies flicker to life in my stomach.

Hearing about the alphas whom I've never met like this, to hear about the ways they're trying to include me even when they have no idea about who I am, what kind of person I am or what I look like, it feels nice.

I hug myself as I sink deeper into the new couch that welcomes my weight with a content sigh, it's by far the most comfortable couch I've ever had the pleasure of sitting on, but to be the only one enjoying it right now makes me feel very awkward and useless.

A phone suddenly starts ringing and when Jungkook reaches out into his back pocket to grab his device, we all glance at him as he accepts the call before putting it on speaker to continue helping with the assemblage, he's so focused on his task as he tries to find the right pieces and it doesn't seem like anything could get in his way right now.

"Yes hyung?".

Hearing that when the three alphas I know are already here, it makes me tense up because that means it's one of the others, am I going to hear a new voice? Why do I feel so nervous all of a sudden?

'Yah, Jungkook! Where are you? Is Jimin with you? You two were supposed to help me with the cooking tonight because everyone else is busy! Only Yoongi got a pass for tonight because he wanted to help our baby pup but that did not apply to anyone else! Get your ass back home right now!'.

Flowers bloom around and within my heart at the 'our baby pup', my cheeks heat up and the corners of my lips curl up despite my resistance, the whining that's taking place from the two alphas completely going over my head as giddiness takes over my soul, our baby pup?

Is that how they refer to me already?

I make the mistake of looking up at the trio and find Yoongi grinning at me, clearly he's seen through me, though I wasn't hiding very well. Nonetheless, it is very embarrassing and I would definitely hide if Jimin had not said to whoever is on the phone that they were currently all with me.