5

Just to let you guys know, I haven't written at all this week! Today and yesterday's chapters were written this weekend so :)))

Enjoy~~

Yoongi's POV

I barely have time to check up on Y/N between calling security to take care of the girls I will now forever hate and keeping my calm to avoid murdering them on the spot, the words spoken filled with despicable intent, why is there so much hate towards the sweet omega?

That's all I can think about, that and ways to cheer her up, things I could do to make her smile and forget this fiasco as I demand that the girls be thrown out on the phone before ending the call.

They shall not cause problems anymore because they won't have any reason to remain in Seoul, not without the ability to gain money.

Pleased with myself, because I feel like I successfully got rid of her biggest problem - that I know of - I walk out of the locker room expecting to find her where I left her but hearing the panicked alpha whose name I don't know ask his omega friend about Y/N's whereabouts just as I walk past the doorway?

I am gone in a flash in the direction her scent leads to and when I stop in front of a door, the emergency exit that no one ever uses to find traces of her scent on the surface, barely there but just enough to tell me that she struggled a little when opening it, I curse lowly when I step outside to find her nowhere nearby.

She's gone and with the wind, there's literally no way to follow her trail, I'd lose precious time trying more than anything else.

"Fuck, did she already leave?" the alpha asks as he joins my side and when I nod with a frown, the man curses as well, a fist hitting the wall that I understand too well, but as much as I want to go running after her right now, it wouldn't serve anything at the moment.

I have heard things and I need to understand what the hell it was about if I want to give Y/N appropriate help, I need to understand the pain she's currently going through to avoid making things worse, her address I can find later in her employee folder.

"You, what's your name? What was that about an ex mate and Y/N nearly killing him? You know about it, don't you?" I ask him, my voice colder than intended but I'm just so nervous about knowing her out and hurting all by herself that I can't help it, I'm afraid that she might do something reckless, my imagination running wild with all the possibilities, none of them helping me in remaining calm.

The two wolves share a look of hesitation before slowly nodding their head, they might have missed the introduction I made earlier, but with the way they're looking at me, I can tell that they both know they're currently dealing with someone important.

The smaller of the two men inhales deeply, his pained gaze on the door, the remnant of her scent on it easily letting us know about her current state - it's not good.

"I'm Dal and this here is In-yeop, we're Y/N's colleagues and friends. Her ex mate... two years, Y/N has been divorced for two years now. Everyone in our department knows about it because our manager specifically asked us to be careful when talking to her the first time she came here, she was much weaker and quiet then, you could see the damage she had gone through as if it was written on her skin".

I tense up at the knowledge of her going through a divorce, she's so young yet she already got through both a marriage and a divorce? What kind of horrors did she experience for her to already carry such a past behind her?

In-yeop fixes his gaze on me as he takes in my expression, he looks ready to defend her by any means, unknowing that he doesn't have to protect her from me, I too feel like I could do anything for her well-being, I'm not judging her in the slightest.