17

So this chapter was originally 9.6k words, but I decided to break it into two chapters instead, so this first part is angst free and full of fluff with a small 3.7k words! 

Next chapter, 18, will be the real angst so I'll wait until I'm done with ch 19 before posting it!

I hope you enjoy this one!

---

I sit on the couch by the store's entrance, then rest my forehead in my hands with a grunt trapped in my throat.

So many things.

Namjoon made me choose so many things and I don't think I can do this anymore.

I am exhausted, my body is aching, and last but not the least, my brain is done.

Shopping with this pack alpha is dangerous.

We got enough to furnish not only the two guest bedrooms, but also to make me a cozy desk room with a large worktable in the eventuality that I would like to do some crafting or even painting, and decorations were piled up for twice the space currently available in my apartment.

That was a lot more than I had anticipated we would get here but I should've seen it coming, I really should've. I guess I should be thankful about the fact that anything that might be missing by the time I move in will be handled by the pack, because I seriously can't do this anymore.

A weight makes the couch droop besides me and I look up with a tired pout to find Yoongi smiling at me, a comforting hand over my shoulder before he pulls me into his warmth, he looks like he was expecting for this to happen.

"Are you okay, sweets?" I hear him ask as his scent of lavender green tea wraps comfortingly around me, and I droop further into his warmth before nodding my head, if I could cuddle like this for the rest of the day... I would certainly feel a lot better. This week is exhausting me.

He hums softly, heart melting at the way my own scent starts to turn flowery, lavender flavoured whipped cream, and we bring our gaze back to Namjoon who stands at the counter to pay for everything like the price is but a pebble in the street, his eyes bright with satisfaction.

He was truly enjoying himself as he took me all over his favourite store to show me all of his favourite pieces, which so happened to become mine as well because as the others had said, we indeed have a very similar taste.

And I mean, I enjoyed it too! Namjoon made the whole thing interesting and fun, to a point where I even forgot that this was going to cost them a fortune by the end of the shopping session, but while now I do feel a tiny bit bad, I'm also just glad that it's over.

It became increasingly tiring to fit his energy near the end and Yoongi... well he was silently following behind with a weird smile on his face, unbothered and patient despite having to be dragged all over the place for over two hours - there was a glint in his eyes that I couldn't understand no matter how often I would glance at him, but it looks like it's completely gone now.

I think.

We wait together for the pack alpha to be done with his talk with the employee, no doubt this is about the shipping time and date and how it will happen, something that makes me a little nervous because when will it be?

I hope I won't have to cut my day with Dal and In-yeop short if it's tomorrow, I would hate to do that to them considering that this outing is long overdue - it should've happened a long time ago.

It takes a little while, but Namjoon eventually joins us by the couch once done with his conversation, his soft petrichor scent all happy as he observes the way I'm merging into Yoongi's side with droopy eyes and a fluffy edge to my scent.