21

As Jimin expected, I end up being allowed to go home by the doctors pretty soon after my day with Taehyung.

Two days later, actually, and Jimin looks so desperate to be the one to bring me home when he learns the news - alone - that the pack ends up making up reasons as to why they can't come with us even though it's going to happen on Saturday and no work needs to be done on that day.

Jin talks about going grocery shopping with Yoongi, Namjoon apparently needs to look into the inventory of the decorations he owns for his job, Taehyung supposedly had promised Hoseok that they would watch a new movie at the cinema together and Jungkook utters about one of the new games at his company that needs his attention.

Seeing all of them go back home on Friday night to get ready for their made up tasks with a wink sent my way makes me smile, it's so obvious that they just want to make the alpha happy and it can only prove to me how much they love each other.

And so, when Saturday morning comes with the promise of a new life to be discovered, Jimin is the only one to show up to my hospital room with a bag of clothes for me to change into and a huge smile on his face, preening like he'd just won the lottery.

Seeing him like this, giddy with excitement as he closes the door behind him, his cedarwood giving off comfort as soon as he removes his patch of scent blocker, a scent that I feel particularly drawn to, it makes me feel good about today.

The alpha hands me the bag with sparkling eyes once he reaches the couch where I was reading a book of Namjoon's, and I get a hold of it with a slightly confused look on my face, because why does he look at me like this?

He keeps that expression for a moment longer before whispering a small "Oh" when he seems to realize that I am missing information. He scratches the back of his neck shyly at that observation, then points at the bag.

"I forgot that you forgot. Those clothes - I made them. I made your entire wardrobe, actually. You... really liked them, but if that is not true anymore, it's okay. I can make you new clothes in a style that fits you more, it's totally alright".

My eyes widen at that new knowledge, and I pull out the first piece of clothing from the bag to have a look at it under his nervous staring. It appears to be a very comfortable hoodie, but rather than being bare of any design, it's got this really cool linework pattern over it that gives it an edgy style, which I absolutely love.

The jeans that complete the outfit respect the fashion idea that Jimin had when he chose those pieces, and with the boots that stare back at me from the bottom of the bag, I can only think of one word - perfect.

This outfit is perfect. It gives me bold, powerful and confident and somehow makes me feel amazing despite not even wearing it yet.

"Jimin?".

He gulps and blinks at me as he awaits a verdict.

"You are a genius. A fashion master. How did you make something so... perfect like this? It's... wow! I'm going to love wearing this outfit, I just know it!" I praise him without pause for breathing, and I watch as his face breaks into pure joy as his eyes crinkle into thin moons, lips forming the first real smile that I've seen from him so far.

He giggles, then opens the door of the bathroom to beckon me inside, already looking much more excited about seeing me in those clothes than just a minute ago.

"Then get in there and try them on, beautiful. I really want to see you wearing them as soon as possible, I've been thinking about this moment all night and I don't think I can wait any longer. Let me know if something fits wrong, I'll fix it when you come out".