6

Jimin's POV

After dropping off the box of food at one of the food banks, I drive past an appliances store and I simply cannot resist the urge to go, the memory of her old and burnt microwave going rampant in my mind.

Not just that, but I did catch sight of her vacuum too, the old thing must spit out fire whenever she uses it and... there are no words to describe how much I want to cry, she deserves so much better.

There are no decorations in her home, I would never say that to her in person but fuck... everything she owns is trash, they all lived with four different families before ending up with her and that's already too much.

It's trash and I hate the fact that it is because I'm sure it was so hard for her to acquire those things, the knowledge that I gained from Yoongi enough to have me nearly bawling my eyes out on the road earlier.

She survived breaking a mate bond, she survived a toxic marriage, she survived abusive coworkers, so what's this? Why does she have to live in such conditions?

I park near the entrance of the huge building and then make some space on the back seats because I know I'm going to be buying a lot here, let alone the food that will surely fill the trunk, there's much to do, so much to get.

Once done, I lock the car and make my way to the area besides the front automatic doors to grab a cart, knowing full well that it's not going to be enough, but like I said, I'll come back here a second time if I need to, she will have the new appliances no matter what. Even her toaster is done and over with, it's been functioning for far too long.

Maybe I see them all as trash because I'm used to the top quality that money can offer but it doesn't matter, if I have it, then she'll have it too although I would prefer she has it at a better apartment, who the fuck pays a thousand on rent for such a dump?

I shake my head to ease my anger, I can see some heads turning my way at my scent and I don't have time to deal with someone running after me to make me wear a scent blocker because I'm disrupting their good time, I don't want to wear one unless it's very urgent and needed, which is not the case at the moment.

It's with that in mind that I start walking in the direction where I will find what I'm looking for and once in the first alley that holds what I need, I start carefully selecting only the best of the best, when I find the same brands that we use at home, I take the most expensive out of the lot, that and the prettiest when possible.

I want her to feel proud of what she has even if I'm sure it will take her a while to reach that point, but when she finds out that everything she had before is gone, she won't have much of a choice.

That helps put a small smile on my face. Just imagining her face when she finds a new tv in her living room, or the new dish rack that will be much more efficient than the one she currently has by the sink, the new cotton pad underneath that has some similar flowers to the ones of her bedroom rug, I can't help but feel excited about showing it all to her.

From a shower caddy to a good cookware set, there's nothing my eyes miss, everything reminding me of what she has, it's enough to have me fill the cart until I can barely see what's in front of me anymore and still then, I easily come to the conclusion that I will need to come back, I didn't find everything I wanted.

Maybe I should take it easy, but I can't, I literally cannot let her keep most of the things I saw so I confidently walk to the first cash register I see, watch as the employee's eyes widen at seeing everything I got, the poor, if only they knew that I'll be back later.

It requires some teamwork to scan everything but once that's done, I quickly grab my black card, which shocks the human once more before I run off with the purchases, everything fitted into the car before I make my way to the grocery store.