3

"Oh look who's here, isn't it our favorite fat bitch?".

I sigh as I grab my spare uniform from my locker, one I always keep here for when I need to wash the other one and it's not fully dry in time.

I still can't believe I forgot my uniform in Jimin's car... they're so expensive, I hate that I'm going to have to buy another one again, that wasn't part of my budget but they're not given by the cleaning agency, we have to get ours ourselves.

I should've gotten one during the weekend but... instead I kept staring at the outfit the alpha had gotten me in a daze.

When I'd seen myself in the mirror after reaching home last Friday... I couldn't believe my eyes, because for the first time in a very long time, I liked what I saw.

The clothes didn't enhance what I didn't like about my body, it enhanced what good I have, which I never thought even possible, I honestly cried here and there on random bouts for the last two days and I'm not really sure why.

Was it exhaustion? Disappointment? The mental discomfort that came because of the memories his touching me had brought back? Or was it because I'd finally met someone who treated me with respect and I had to kick him out of my life because I got scared? Maybe it's a bit of everything.

Between remembering how nice he was to me and all the flashbacks I got from my past marriage, needless to say I was a mess.

"I see you're sticking to the bitch now that you know it simply means dog" I state as I lock my locker, I should've bought this lock ages ago but I'm not making the same mistake twice, I can't have my clothes thrown in dirty water all the time, I'm just glad I was allowed to wash them at work, Sophie should've left them in the meeting room for me.

She's a nice beta so I'm not afraid of her pulling a trick on me, she's aware of the bullying but she also knows that there's not much she can do, Hanna and Bee are a favorite of the team and no one would do anything because they're all the same, they're all wicked, all except for her and two other wolves, they bring little comfort in the hell that this place can be.

"No, we prefer the modern meaning of it, which just means you're a hoe. Two men for yourself? Please, they must only spend time with you because they pity you, that's all, I'm sure you mean nothing to them, they'll let you go once they realize how much of a loser you are".

"Wow, thanks for the heads-up, I never knew you cared about my well-being that much, how nice of you" I say with a bored tone before walking past the two girls to head to the bathroom, have I really gotten used to this?

It's a little sad, isn't it?

Hanna scoffs, her scent one of annoyance, the same sickening perfume stuck to her skin. "What's wrong with you today? Why are you so boring?".

I shrug and turn around once at the bathroom's door to stare at them with a blank face. "I don't know, try to be funnier and see if that changes something".

"You-" I enter the room and lock the door behind me before slamming a hand on the porcelain of the expensive sink, fuck they're annoying.

I close my eyes and breathe in deeply to calm myself as pain spreads across my hand and wrist, I wince when it throbs uncomfortably and great, now I'm going to have to work with a sensitive wrist, I must have used too much strength.

I massage it softly before stepping out of my clothes to wear my uniform, we're supposed to meet up soon to get the tasks of the day so I can't waste too much time, I just hope I won't be stuck with H and B all day, I'd rather avoid possibly murdering them, my tolerance has really taken a hit this weekend.