7

I have found where I want to die.

Right here.

On this mattress.

"Guys, I'm going to let you in on my last and most important will for when I die so pay close attention, okay?" I utter quietly, words that have Jimin and Yoongi humming with their eyes closed as they remain lying down by my sides, the mattress taking the three of us into a trance of relaxation.

"When I'm dead, I want to be buried with this mattress, just drop me on top of it with my favorite blanket and I'll be the happiest wolf ever in the after-world".

Yoongi grunts before inhaling deeply. "That sounds like a good plan, it's thought through and meant for comfort... Jimin, baby, you've got to do this for me too, I like her idea".

The other alpha huffs softly, no strength left in his body, the mattress absorbed it all. Maybe it's a trap after all, a fly trap but for wolves, it's a cursed mattress meant to pull them in and swallow them whole.

"So you two are just going to leave me behind to deal with your funeral arrangements? What about me?".

I lift a hand and drop it to his stomach where I pat lightly to comfort him. "It's okay, Jimin, you can take care of your own funeral and then join the mattress wonderland that will await you after death, Yoongi and I will wait for you there".

"Oh. Okay, that's actually a good idea, we could do that".

We all sigh in unison, our death plans planned out and taken care of, it's comforting to know that even while I'm decomposing, at least this fluffy memory foam will support my body until there's nothing left but bones.

"... so... will you take the mattress or do we keep looking for another?" a sudden voice asks and I open my eyes to see the employee who's been assisting us since we stepped foot in the shop standing by the bed with awkwardness.

"We'll take it" Yoongi answers for me and my heart does a little flutter, the idea that I will get to sleep on it every night very soon something I never thought would ever happen to me, I feel bad for being so excited about it but at the same time... I'm so thankful to them for allowing me this.

"Alright. Is there anything else you need or was this all?".

"The third bedroom set that we passed by earlier, we'll take it too. I left my business card on it so you don't get the wrong one ready, I want everything except for the comforter set, we'll get another one of her choice" Yoongi blurts out next and I start coughing on my saliva at a badly timed gasp.

Gosh darn it, I was so sure that I had hidden my interest well! How did he know?!

"Take it easy, sit up first and cough it out..." Jimin murmurs while rubbing my back, after which his eyes fall on the employee who's taking notes when he sees me finally recovering from the coughing spree, the shock that is all over my face not stopping him in the slightest as he continues with the demands.

"We're also looking for a living room set with a large rug to go with it, possibly a new dining table set too if she finds any to her liking, oh and you sell fridges and ovens too, don't you? We'll have a look at those too".

I grimace as I massage my sore throat before shaking my head at the employee with a pleading expression on my face. "No, no don't listen to them, please, a couch, just a couch, that's all we need left".

The employee purses their lips, pen raised to scratch the notes off but a warning growl from Yoongi has them setting the pen down in a hurry. Goodness this is terrifying, luckily they're going to get a lot of money out of this day because alpha wolves make their knees shake like paper.