Chapter 2

PETE'S POV

That day, I thought Tey will going to return me to the main house. But no, he let me stay in his safe house. He said even Time doesn't know about the house.

I told him everything, but there is one thing I didn't tell him.

That I surrender my body to him.

He let me stay in his house for almost two months now. I got to know more of him aside from being a friend of my boss.

He showed me his side profile, aside from being a happy-go-lucky guy.

He is not staying here with me though. But from time to time, he will come for visit and check on me and if I need anything.

But there's more of coming here not just to check me though.

He just wants to vent out his feelings toward Time.

The last time he came, he was full of bruises not on the face but his body, again.

I keep on seeing those every time he comes. I'm not in the position to ask what's happening to them. But my curiosity got the better of me.

Since then, when comes he will look for me immediately and vent everything out.

That day when he saw me in the alley, his been following Time but stopped because of me.

Time is cheating on him, and he knows that. Not just for only one guy but three.

I asked him before, why not just break up with him? And he said he can't because he loves him.

What kind of stupidy to love someone like him.

Ding

I've got a message from him saying his coming back today. So I need to prepare for my ears again.

I'm not feeling well these past few days, but I'm not sick at all. I want to eat something but I don't have the appetite to eat.

I keep on sleeping these days too, maybe because of boredom, cause no one is around to entertain me.

I'm bored playing games on my phone either. It's good and bad that he is coming back today.

Half an hour later he arrived.

"Pete here is the food you're asking for" he showed the paper bags he was holding.

"Thanks," I said excitedly.

Then I looked at him and his trying to hold his side while walking.

I put all the bags in the kitchen and went to him.

"What happened this time," I asked him and helped him remove his shirt.
Because he can't even move his arms.

"As always" he answered shortly.

I waited for him to continue, and I know he will. Before I wasn't here, he will vent his anger in the firing range.

But he admitted that he likes it more when he talks about it. He says it lessens the pain and heaviness in his heart.

I went to the toilet and bring the medicine kit, to help him patch up his bruises.

Last time is way more worst than today.

I'm in the middle of patching him up, then suddenly I feel like vomiting, again. So I ran to the bathroom and throw up.

This is the 3rd day now that I keep on going back and forth to the bathroom just to throw up.

"Are you okay" he shouted.

I wash my face and walk back to him, but on the way, I stopped because I'm feeling dizzy. And I'm feeling so tired at that moment.

"Pete, what's wrong?" I can hear his footsteps getting closer.

"I don't know, my world is spinning around when I open my eyes," I said leaning on the wall.

"I help you to your room" and he held my arm.

"How about you?"

"Don't mind me, I get used to it" he answered.

"Just rest first then let's talk again later" after he left, I sleep instantly.

When I wake up, I run to the bathroom again to do the same thing.

I'm throwing up again with nothing.

"Since when did you start throwing up?" I heard Tey in my room.

I want to lie but what for?

"It's the 3rd day," I said feeling drained.

"You want me to call a doctor?" he asked with concern.

"Can we trust them?" I asked with a hint of hesitation and went outside the bathroom.

"Maybe," he said unsure.

"Oh, by the way, let me just call my other doctor friend, let me ask what to do to check on you without going out." then to his room.

When he came back, he gave me a small plastic bottle and asked me to pee on it, for a urine test.

He asked me more questions while on the other line. And said that he will take my urine samples to his friends right now.

I told him not to hurry but he insisted.

It was already midnight when he came back. And he doesn't look good at all he looks so exhausted.

"Pete, let's talk tomorrow just rest for now," he said I'm starting to get agitated because of the way he look at me when he said that.

When the morning comes, I waited for him to wake up, because I know he was tired from yesterday.

It's already midday when he gets up. He didn't dare to look at me and just pass by like I'm not there.

"Tey" I called to him and grab his hand.

"You didn't tell me everything," he said hurt.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"I trusted you, Pete, I told you everything about me and Time. You..." he pointed at me " You didn't tell me you had sex with Vegas"

"How did you know?" I ask him feeling ashamed of myself.

"Because you're fucking pregnant Pete"

"What did you say?" I asked angrily and pull him on the shirt and he did the same to me.

"If you don't believe me, I can take you to him right now to check on you before they leave."

My world shattered at once when the three test results came out.

We're going to meet his friends in the next chapter.

Who are they? I will give you a hint.... They are from Korea...