Chapter 16

PETE'S POV

I thought I'm not going to see Venice again.

Vegas explained to me, that they just went there for vacation and not planning to stay there for good.

This is also their second day in the hospital with me. I can see that he regretted what he did but the hatred inside me still didn't change a single bit.

When he said that I can live with them, I immediately agreed, because of Venice. Cause I don't want to be far away from my son. Or else I'm going to kill myself again.

I know it's wrong to take my own life, but leaving without my son is like torture to me. He is my life now, and I will do everything just to be with him if needed.

"Pete, what do you want to eat?" Vegas asked me.

"I'm not hungry"

"But you need to take your me.." he said but stopped immediately when he saw that I'm glaring at him.

Being in the hospital is quite good because I can boss him around. I can tell him whatever I want and he will do it without complaining at all.

Tey is not here anymore because he said he will do everything I ask, except for giving Venice to me. He said he has also the right because he is also the Dad.

Now that I'm thinking of what he said I just realized, why is he not questioning me and why I'm so much affected by Venice not being with me. Or does he know that I got pregnant with his son?

"Oh shit" I faced palm, if he know that, why is he not saying anything?

"Are you okay?" he asked concerned trying to hold my hands again as always.

"Did I tell you to touch me?" I said still giving him a cold shoulder again

"Okie fine I'm sorry I didn't mean to" he put his hands up in the air like he is surrendering

"Just go buy me some food," I said irritated 

"But you just said you're not hungry?" now he is complaining

"I changed my mind, I'm hungry now"

"So what food I'm going to buy?"

"The usual"

"But that's not even good for you, you have to eat nutritious food"

"Are you going or what, if you don't want to buy them, then go and don't come back anymore?" I said annoyed then put the cover on my face and was ready to go back to sleep again.

I want to laugh at his reaction but I need to hold it. It's good that Venice is resting now, or else he will scold me because I'm being mean to his Dad again.

But I'm enjoying it though when he looks so frustrated because of me.

I didn't know that I drifted to La La land after he left.

I woke up when I heard knocking on the door. I'm not expecting any visitors though.

"Come in" I shouted

"Who am I going to kill huh?" Jhope welcomes me with a scowl on his handsome face

"Nah, I will do it for him" JK asserted

"What are you doing here?" I asked them surprised. I'm not expecting them to come either.

I told Tey not to tell them, but he didn't keep his mouth shut again.

"We are the ones whose going to ask you that. What are you doing here and what did you do to your life?"

I just smile at them, not knowing how to answer them.

"Uncle Jk, Uncle Jhope" save by the bell I said when I heard Venice's voice.

"How are you, big boy?" Jk and Jhope went to bed and hug him.

"I'm good but Papa no," he said sulking

"So who are we going to kick his butt butt?" Jhope said pretending to be angry

"Papa, because he's not looking after himself now he is sick" we lied to him about what happened to me.

"No, we're not going to kick Papa's butt butt. We going to give him a big hug, so he will get better quickly, right?" Jk said and they all come to me and hug me.

Jk on my right and Jhope on my left and Venice on top of me.

At first, I'm not used to that kind of affection, but after living with Bangtan, I get used to it.

Some of them are very clingy, but they said they are just showing their affection to you. Because they love you as their brother, not in a different way.

"What the hell" Vegas said with a shocked face

"And who is that Guy?" Jhope asked still hugging me.

"Just someone else," I said ignoring Vegas' presence

"That's my Daddy" Venice shouted on top of me,

J-hope and Jk look at each other like they're doing some telepathy.

Both got up and went to Vegas.

I thought they are going to beat Vegas because of the way they looked at him.

Vegas didn't budge at all. And he gave them the same look they're are giving him.

"Is this the food we are going to eat?" Jk said trying to take the bag from Vegas.

"If you wanted to eat, go buy your own food," Vegas said scowling, and put the bag on the table

"Daddy you are so mean" Venice get up from me and went to his Dad and sat on his lap.

"I'm not mean baby, this is just for Papa and not for them", he said glaring again.

"But we can feed Papa right Venice?" Jhope said bringing the bag to me.

"Yup and me too," said Venice excitedly

Then he opened the bag and started taking out the food.

"This is the food you cooked for us before right?" Jk said excitedly

"So when are you coming back?" Jk asked again

When I looked at Vegas he looks like he is going to kill someone. 

"Why, do you miss me that much?"

"Of course, I miss those things we are doing together" then he winks at me and bites his lips

I know what is planning to do so I need to ride on it.

"Maybe when I get out of here, we can meet before you leave" I answered while smiling.

"You two enough flirting, not in front of me, if you like each other just say it" Jhope scolded us

Me and Jk started laughing because of what he said.

"Venice, Daddy will come back later, after those Unwanted persons left okie"

He put Venice next to me and look at me with a serious face and say "Enjoy flirting"

Then he left.