Chapter 7

VEGAS POV

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, the Auction will start in 5 minutes. Enjoy the night." announced the emcee.

"Vegas, enough drinking this is not a bar. We came here to bid and not to get drunk" Kinn scolded me.

I took my drink again and drink it in one go.

How can I forget those scars on his knuckle and that hand? But it's impossible, he is already dead. I'm going crazy thinking of it.

Maybe it's just a coincidence to have the same scar, but the hand.

"He is dead, he is dead" my mind keeps on chanting. Maybe I'm just hallucinating things.

I keep on convincing myself not to believe it.

But how can I forget that hand, but she is a girl? That's impossible.

"Vegas you can go, if you can't concentrate in here," Kinn said again.

I just sat there, and glance at where Patricia is sitting. Then I saw her looking at me, then she move her eyes to somewhere else.

"I'm just going to the toilet" Tey excused himself.

When I look back at Patricia she was also standing going somewhere else.

I also excuse myself to Kinn and Porsche, I don't know what I'm thinking now but I going to follow her without her knowledge.

I'm going to find a way to hold her hands again and not only that. I want to see her wrist too. Just to make sure that she is not Pete.

I saw Tey in front of us walking but instead of going to the bathroom, he went to the exit side.

What shocked me, Patricia also walks the same direction as Tey.

What the hell, do they know each other, but Tey is not into a girl? But why do they need to go somewhere else if they know each other they can talk inside? Now there are so many questions inside my head.

I'm getting more and more curious about them, but why do I even care it's not business if they talk.

What the hell is wrong with me today I scolded myself and hit my head on the wall.

Still hiding at my spot, waiting for them to come out. 15 minutes later, the door opened I quickly walk in the direction of the bathroom.

I didn't go inside, I took my phone and pretended I'm talking to someone. I saw Tey go back inside. A few more minutes I saw Patricia.

Then a guy came and pull Patricia and pin her to the wall.

I run to them as fast as I can.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked the guy angrily and pull Patricia from his hold.

"Oh you like her too?" the guy said smirking.

"If you don't move your ass out of here, I'm going to assure you will not be able to see the sunlight again" I don't know why did I say that.

And why I'm protecting her, we just meet. And I don't like girls either.

The guy left after hearing what I just said.

I looked back at her, and she was looking at our hand.

Then I realized I was holding her wrist.

What a coincidence I told myself.

He wants to pull her hands but I didn't let it go.

"Let me just check your wrist, payment for saving you" I bravely said.

This is all for nothing.

Then my whole world stops after seeing her wrist and then his hand.

I want to slap my face, I want to see if I'm not dreaming and if this is reality.

I let go of her hands, still not believing what I just see.

I looked at her and she is not moving in her spot.

I wanted to call her name but RM called her first.

"Pete...ricia"

Did he call him Pete? Did I mishear his name?

No, it can't be him. It's impossible.

I run outside and tell Kinn that I'm going first.

I can't stay any longer there.

I don't know what to feel, to be happy or sad. But I'm still not hundred percent sure if it's really him.

I need to do something.

"Nop I want you to investigate something," I told him while in the car.

"Are we going home?" he asked me

"No, I want to go to the cemetery"

"At this hour?" he asked me in disbelief.

"Just do what I said" I shouted.

"I'm going to find the truth," I told to myself.

Flashback

Pete is sleeping for a while now.

I held his hand while caressing the scar from his hand and wrist.

"This is the last time I'm going to this. I can't take this anymore. I don't want to see you suffer because of me." I'm talking to his hand now.

"I don't know when did I start liking you. And I'm afraid of this kind of feeling, and I never felt this way before this is new to me." I continued kissing his wrist.

"Those scars will remind you, how cruel I am. Keeping you here is not safe anymore, cause the more you stay here, the more I fall for you" now my tears starting to fall.

"I'm letting you go, but promise me don't show yourself to me, 'cause I don't want to hurt you anymore. I want to own you, I want you to stay with me. But I know you hated me that much. I'm sorry Pete"

Then I lay down next to him and spoon him.