Chapter 13

VEGAS POV

Continuation of Vegas' previous pov

I woke up immediately upon hearing the sounds of knocking on my door.

"What?" I shouted in annoyance.

Then I saw Macau enter my room.

"Bro, I thought we were going out to celeb...." he stopped and scratch his eyes for a minute then look at me again.

Then I remembered that I'm still hugging Venice.

"Bro, is this the gift your telling me before, that I'm already uncle?" he asked teasingly while smiling.

"What are you talking about?" I ask confused, then Venice started moving.

"Papa I want to go pee," Venice said while his eyes are still closed.

I looked at Macau and he is smiling ear to ear.

"What are you smiling at?" I ask him again with a bit of annoyance.

"Carry... Bathroom" Venice said again.

I got up and carry him to the bathroom. I help him remove his pants until he finishes doing his business then help him put back his pants.

I carried him back to the bed, but he refused to let go of me, instead, he hugged me tight and put his head on my shoulder.

"I'm hungry" he murmured from my neck.

"What? You just ate before we slept, and now you are hungry again?" I asked in disbelief.

"I will tell my Papa you are so mean." then he push me and started pouting.

I look at Macau, still smiling and just observing us.

I just glared at him. Then I remembered that we are going out to celebrate his birthday.

"If you are thinking that he is my son, think again Macau, you know that I don't like f.... You know what I mean" I don't want to finish that because I don't want Venice to hear it,

"Venice, I'll just call uncle Tey, okay, so I know where to take you later. Go to him for now he will take you to the kitchen. So you can feed your hungry monster inside here." I pointed at his tummy, he didn't argue and go to Macau. He can walk but he likes being carried, I notice that.

Macau stared at Venice intently, then at me, then at Venice again. He keeps on repeating that, like he was seeing something I don't know about us.

"Are you really sure he's not your son?" He asked me with a confused look

"Nope," I answer him

"Have you seen yourself and wait..." he paused like he remembered something "take him I need to bring something," then he run to I don't know where.

While holding Venice again I bring my phone to call Tey, but his phone was still dead.

Then when I was about to call Kinn but he bit me and sent me a message saying

Just keep Venice with you in the meantime, something happened. I will let you know where to take him tomorrow. Someone will drop Venice's things for the night.

What the.....

"Here take a look at this" Macau came again and showed me an old photo of mine. When I was the same age as Venice.

I don't want to believe what I'm seeing right now, yes he does look like me. But how?

I don't want to agree with the thoughts in my head right now.

"It's just a coincidence," I told him tense up then shove back the photo to him.

Now I'm having an uneasy feeling about it.

Because not only him telling me that he is my son. Even our chef that prepares his food and the bodyguard that saw us told me the same thing.

"If I were you, I'm going to run a tes.."

"No Macau, I'm not going to do that" I interrupted him

"I will tell them to look after him, so we can go out and celebrate your birthday," I told him while walking

"I love birthdays, can I sing happy birthday too?" Venice said excitedly

"So what do you want to eat?" I ask him to change the subject

"I want to eat rice and curry"

"Rice again?" I asked again in disbelief

"Yes because Papa and I love Rice and Noodles too," he said happily

After eating, Macau decided not to go out that night. He said he wants to be with Venice because it was a long time ago that we don't have any kids in the house. But I know he is planning on something else.

So we celebrated his birthday with Venice. I feel so happy while looking at them. But I'm trying to push it away because I don't like this kind of feeling.

I've been thinking about what Macau said earlier because I'm still bothered about it.

Macau insisted to take pictures of the three of us. Then only me and Venice.

After that, I asked someone again to bathe him, but his bossy ass ask for me again.

Why I can't say no to this brat I ask myself.

So I took him to my room and bath him, with the help of Macau.

"Macau what are you doing?" I ask when I saw him picking some hair of Venice from the floor.

"If you are not going to do it, then I will do it for you" then he shrugs

After changing, the three of us sat on my bed.

Macau and Venice are playing and, I was staring at my phone looking at the photo that Macau sent me.

"Hey, Venice you know what blood type means?" Macau asked

"Yes" Venice's answer

"So do you know what is your blood type?"

I looked at Venice waiting for him to answer.

"I heard my Papa say I have the same like my Daddy"  Macau and I look at each other I want to laugh at Macau's expressions because he is expecting a different answer.

"Like AB, O something like that do you know?" he asked again,

"AB"

CALM BEFORE THE STORM