Chapter 6

PETE'S POV

Looking at my reflection through the mirror in front of me, for the nth time now.

Today is the Auction day, and my anxiety is kicking in since yesterday in the private plane.

I've been thinking about so many things again.

"Are you.. wow.. wow...wow" RM came in, and now he is scanning us from head to toe.

They rent a fancy house just for staying here for a couple of days. Their crazy rich ass can do everything they want.

They are also behind my scaped from the country before and also my so-called death.

It's funny though, that everyone thinks that I die.

I miss them all. The main family, my friends, and especially my grandparents. But what can I do, I already agree with this kind of situation. No more going back.

"Your boobs look so real," said RM trying to touch it.

"Eeyyy you pervert," said V and hitting RM's hand.

Yes both of us dress up like a girl. Jhope and V are the ones who help me with the make-up and everything.

One month before this event, I need to reduce the food I eat, so the dress will fit me. Even the heels I'm wearing right now. V taught me how to walk with does, because dang, he is a pro.

The prosthetic boobs I'm wearing right now are courtesy of Jhope and also the wig.

"We need to leave soon" Jhope shouted from outside.

Then we all went down and see a sleeping Yoongi on the couch.

"Yoongi wake up we're leaving," said RM, shaking him.

"Move your hands out of me you shithead" he shouted and snuggled up his body even more.

"If you're not going to get up in a second, I'm calling Jimin," V said trying to scare him.

"I don't care" he murmured.

"Shit Yoongi Jimin is calling," Jhope said while trying to hold his laugh.

And boom he got up quickly and look at his phone.

"I'm going to fucking kill you Jhope," Yoongi said while glaring at him.

"Be my guess" Jhope answered back teasing him even more while doing the courtesy gesture.

"Pete let's go," V told and we both walked together outside.

JK is already in the car playing with his phone when we get there.

All of them look so handsome and expensive.

Time Skip

We are walking to our table now, me holding RM's arm. And the rest of us are behind us.

We are almost at our when I spotted someone I knew.

Vegas and Porsche lean to each other while talking. And holding Porsche's waist, while walking. What's the meaning of this?

Why do they need to do that? Why is he even here, Tey said he's not coming here. And where is Mr. KINN?

"What the hell," I said to myself but voicing it out with frustration.

"What did you say?" RM asked me confused.

"Nothing, just my feet slip" I lied.

I'm happy to see Porsche, I wanted to run to him, but after seeing him with Porsche again I don't know what to feel.

I don't like seeing them together. And I hated it.

"I'm going to kill you" I blurted out.

"Who are you going to kill, let me watch. I want to see that side of yours" Jk said smirking at me.

"Soon, I will let you know," I said sulking on my sit.

And they all laughed.

"We will help you plan on it," Yoongi said smirking.

"I'm just going to the bathroom," I told them.

"Want me to go with you?" said RM

"No need, I candle myself," I said standing and ready to walk.

I don't have any plans on going to the bathroom, I just want to get out of there. Cause I don't want to see them.

I've been walking spacing out and didn't notice the bathroom sign. I'm already at the door and trying to open it.

"You're in the wrong room" I halted when I heard Vegas' voice.

The turmoil is bubbling up inside me, I need to get out of it before doing something. And my knees started to wobble.

"Sorry" then I run back and look for the girls' toilet without looking at him.

But his smell is hunting me, oh shit what the hell is wrong with me. Then I repeatedly keep hitting my head on the wall.

It's good that no one is inside right now. I locked the door just in case, I don't want to see any girl doing their stuff in here.

Before going out, I need to calm down myself. But didn't expect what awaits me from our table.

I wanted to go back to the restroom but Jhope saw me already.

"There you are," he said smiling.

"It's you," Vegas said smirking at me.

I don't know why he's smirking at me.

"Did you two meet?" RM asked with confusion.

"Not really, but man you have to look after your girl" he answered eyeing me like I'm a disgusting person.

What does he mean by that?

If only I could prick his eye, because of the way he looks at me. I should be the one to look at you that way I said to myself.

"Oh by the way this is Pe... Patricia. And this is Vegas an acquaintance." RM introduces us.

And he gestures his hand for a handshake.

My mind is shouting not to touch those hands. But RM gesturing me to do the same. I don't have any choice but to do it.

When we held our hands he didn't look at me, but he stared at our hands. Then he started caressing the back of my hand. I don't know either how many minutes we are holding hands. I don't feel any discomfort at all. Like I don't want to let it go. But we need to.

"Man, you've been holding her hands for a while now," said RM and started glaring at him.

"I'm sorry for that" then look me in the eye and shake his head.

Sorry for the boring chapter.