Chapter 15

VEGAS POV

"Where is Venice?" a furious Tey and Kinn came to my office.

"In his ro.."

Smack

Tey punched me in the face, I don't even know the reason why.

"What was that for?" I asked but Kinn punched me too.

"That's for Venice and Pete," said Kinn angrily.

"What did I do?" I asked them confused

"What did you do? You took away Venice from Pete. And now Pete is dying in the hospital because of you. It's your fault, I'm going to kill you if something happened to him" Tey shouted at me angrily

No, no he can't die my mind said clenching my hand.

"Tey bring Venice to Pete, and you" he pointed at me "we are going to talk"

"But wh..." then Kinn punch me again. I think my jaw dislocated from that punch.

After Tey left, Kinn sat down opposite mine.

"You know you are really stupid," he said feeling disappointed

"What happened to Pete?" I asked worriedly.

"Now you're worried about him. After what you did to him? I thought you love him, why did you do that to him?" he scolded me

"Because he didn't tell me the whole truth" I exclaimed

"But you went too far Vegas. I told you everything. So you and Pete get closer but what did you do now? You ruined everything. You took Venice to Florida for a month and didn't even mention it to me. And now Pete is thinking that you run away, that he can't see his son forever."

Yes, Kinn told me everything, even his pregnancy. I'm happy to know that Venice is our son. But why he needs to lie about it?

I just did that to scare him, so he will tell me the truth.

But now, I think I messed up again.

Now I'm hating myself even more. And he is going to hate me forever.

"Oh fuck" I said pulling my hair because of frustration

"Yes you fucked up big time"

A long silence can be heard between us.

"What do I do?" Kinn just laugh at me

"Don't ask me, Ask yourself what you need to do."

"But what If he will not accept my apology?" I asked him and my anxiety is not helping either.

Now I'm thinking about all the negative thing that is going to happen.

"Did you ever think of that before doing those things to him? no, because you are selfish. You are only thinking about yourself, about your happiness. And how about his feelings, are you going to set aside like that?"

"It's my fault," I said defeatedly.

I feel so miserable right now.

"Yes, it's all your fault since the beginning. You know what in the first place you don't have any right to take Venice away." he mocked at me

"What do you mean?" I said hurt

"Because you are not the one who suffered all those things he's been through. You have to be thankful because he is letting you take Venice away from him." that word really hits me hard.

I touch my chest because the pain is unbearable. My heart hurts like hell.

Now I regret it all.

"You have to deal with what's going to happen after he wakes up, here is the address of the hospital." then he placed a small piece of paper on the table.

"This is the last time I'm going to help you because I have a family to attend to." then he left

After he left, I let out the sob I'd been holding since Kinn was here. After crying I quickly went to the hospital.

I'm going to try to win him back no matter what it takes. I promise myself.

When I entered the room, Tey is on the sofa and Venice is fast asleep in the bed next to Pete.

They moved him to a bigger room so Venice can stay there too.

"What are you doing here?" Tey said glaring at me since I entered

"I'm staying here," I said in a low voice because I don't want to wake them up.

"Do you think he will like to see here?" he mocked at me

"I know that"

"So why are you still here go, we don't need you here"

"Tey, please..."

"Let him do whatever he wants" I heard Pete say, I run to him and try to hold his hand

"Don't touch me," he said glaring at me

"I'm sorry Pete, I didn't mean to do that to you. I'm really sorry." I need to hold my sob from voicing it out.

"Tey can you bring Venice next to me please," he asked, I want to do it but Tey immediately walk to Venice.

Then I saw him start crying while hugging Venice.

It breaks my seeing him like this.

"I miss you so much baby" I heard him say between the sob.

I didn't notice that I am crying too.

I wanted to hug them but I can't, or else he will hate me even more.

"Pete, I'm sorry I know you want to be with Venice too. You can live with us if you want. Just don't take away Venice from me" I beg, I hope he will agree to what I just said.

"Are you crazy?" Tey asked angrily.

"Yes I'm going to live with you," he answered

I'm not expecting he will quickly agree just like that, and I thought he will refuse in the first place.

"Good to hear you say that, Because you know why?" he said smiling creepily

"Cause I want to torment you, so every time you see me you will remember everything you did to me. And don't expect me to forgive you, because I agreed that I will live with you. Because I fucking hated you the most Vegas Theerapanyakul,"