Ending 1

PETE'S POV

3 years later

"You can say your Vow now," Yoongi told us.

Yes, we appointed him to officiate our wedding ceremony. Because we don't want any other people aside from our family and friends on our wedding day.

The main family, grandparents, Bangtan family, and friends. We only invited those who are close to us.

Vegas and I looked at each other, waiting for whose going to talk first.

"Vegas you first" I whispered

"Why me, you go first?" he said, I think his more nervous than I do.

Both our hands now are sweaty and shaky.

Why Porsche didn't tell me that getting married is scary?

What if I messed up? I already memorized the lines that I wanted to tell him. But now because of nervousness, they are all gone.

Porsche and Kinn finally got married last year. After their kids learn how to walk properly.

"Are you going to say your vows or we are going to end it here, I'm sleepy you know?" Yoongi said looking bored.

"Vegas" I squeezed his hand.

"Okey I'm doing it, damn I'm nervous" he whispered

"Phongsakorn Saengtham, thank you for accepting me for who I am. Letting you go that day makes me realize how much you mean to me. I regretted all the things that I'd done in the past. The only thing I didn't regret is that I fall for you. You made me realize that without you I am not the man I am now. You thought me how to love and to be loved. Never in my life, I didn't experience all of those. Thank you for giving me a chance to be with you once more. And thank you for giving me Venice Bubbles, and this baby" he paused and then caressed my stomach.

Yes, I'm one month pregnant again for the third time.

Because Mr. Takhun gifted us a honeymoon package at Burj Khalifa and Burj Al Arab in Dubai.

It's my fault again cause why not go there first and do the honeymoon before the wedding? Who said we can't do that?

"Pete, are you still listening?" Vegas squeezed my hand.

"Oops sorry," I said smiling cheekily because my mind went to another place again.

"Pete, I will cherish you and our kids till the day I die. And I will love you till my last breath and that's a promise"

I wanted to kiss him right now, but it need to control my horny ass.

"Now it's your turn," he said grinning

I need to take a deep breath first to calm myself because my heart beating is way too fast at its normal speed.

Can I just pretend to faint so I can skip this I told myself but they heard it? I think I say it too loud.

"You can do it Pete" Jimin shouted

"Bring home the bacon Pete," Mr. Takhun said.

Is he watching Miss Universe or what? I can't believe that he will say that.

They are making me more nervous.

"Pete you need to hurry up, your son pooped again, Vegas needs to change him, or else he will get rashes" shouted Porsche

Since I give birth, Vegas is doing all the work for our baby. From feeding to changing diapers, bathing, and putting him to sleep. But of course, if he has work to do.

"Can you just change him first, we're busy here" I shouted.

"So where were we?" I asked

"TURBO LANCE.... what the fuck Kinn I told you to look after them, you stupid shit" shouted Porsche. Then when I look at the twins. They are stuffing their mouth with sand.

Because our wedding venue is at the beach. I wanted to be peaceful and have a quiet wedding. But now, it becomes a chaotic one.

"Pete hurry up I'm hungry" shouted Jin.

Now I don't know how to start what I'm going to say.

I face them all "If you are going to interrupt me again, you can go 'cause you are not helping me at all. I'm FUCKING NERVOUS YOU UNDERSTAND?" I tell them while glaring. Then I faced Vegas again.

"Okey Vegas Theerapanyakul, I may not be good at words, but I think you can see it from my action. That I fucking love you so much. Now you're happy that I finally said it right? Don't answer I'm not finished yet." Then I gestured for him not to say a single word "Even if the first chapter of our love story starts with bad impressions of us, I think we can write a happy ending to it. Today that you and I are going to be as one, let's start writing that chapter together with our kids. And no matter what happens in the future, I will always be by your side and that's a promise."

After saying those words I can finally breathe properly.

"And now I pronounce you..." Yoongi said but someone interrupted.

"You forgot about the ring you idiot" Jimin shouted.

Now they are all laughing because of that.

The end

Just kidding, I hope you will like their ring in the next chapter.

It's a surprise so let me know your guesses.

Sorry for the late update and the grammar. 🙏