Chapter 20

PETE'S POV

I miss them so much, it's only been a week since I came back to Korea.

I have been telling Vegas to book a flight for me here for a long time but he didn't do it. I told him I'm just going for a visit but didn't believe me. So I asked Kinn to book for me.

I just want to confirm something so I came here.

I explained to Bangtan that Vegas didn't chain me or beat me to death like before. So they will not get worried.

That night after he fall asleep because of tiredness from crying, I left without telling him.

I feel pity for him leaving like that and for the drama I made. I feel so guilty seeing him cry like that. It breaks my heart too.

I'm so happy that he admits that he is still in love with me because I love him too. I can't deny that anymore after living with him.

The thing is I'm ashamed to admit to him, that I love him to death, so I'm doing it by action.

Jin told me to go back as soon as possible after the result came out.

Because I need to go back here again cause I don't want them to see a man like me with a big stomach.

Yes, I'm 9 weeks pregnant again. I'm happy but nervous at the same time. Because Jin said my pregnancy now is so sensitive that needs a lot of care.

I'm already planning on telling Vegas when I get there. I'm not going to hide it anymore.

The next day, I'm at the airport and calling Vegas for the nth time now.

I want him to pick me up, but that bastard is not answering his phone.

So I took a cab and went home.

I saw Venice with Macau and Chay in the Playroom. Yes, Venice has his playroom in the Mansion.

I stayed there for an hour cause I miss my baby too. Then I went to my room to change and went to Vegas room to rest. Because I miss his scent so much.

That's the first symptom I've noticed, that I'm liking his scent more. But for Venice, I like staring at Vegas pictures. So maybe that's why Vegas and Venice look alike.

Nop said Vegas is at the meeting right now and he will come back at night. I told him not to tell Vegas that I'm back, cause I want to surprise him.

So I waited for him, but he didn't show up. I've been anxious right now, what if something happens to him?

I went out and look for Nop to ask where is Vegas. But Nop is not there so I called him instead, he said that they are the Bar.

The bar we went to before. So I asked one of the bodyguards to take me there.

I'm almost at their table when someone grabs me and pins me on the wall.

"Hi don't you remember me," said the guy

"That ugly face is not worth remembering. Release me now or you will regret it" I said angrily

"I've been waiting for you for a long time," he said again and trying to kiss me

"Fuck you" I shouted and pushed him hard.

"That's what I want to do to you, not the other way around," he said smirking and punching me in the stomach.

"Noooo" I say in horror and clutch my stomach.

My vision started to get hazy, and the pain in my stomach is unbearable.

"Baby please hang in there" I whispered while caressing my stomach.

He pulled my hair to make me stand and slammed me on the table. And now I can feel blood running from my head.

"VEGAAAAAS" I shouted I hope he can hear me.

Then the guy punched me again in the throat.

"Vegas help me please" I keep on chanting in my brain.

"PETE" Vegas shouted and attack the guy who beat me.

"Finally," I said in relief

Nop came to help me stand up and sat me in the chair.

I can feel my whole body aching.

"Baby please stay in there, I didn't tell your daddy yet please" praying while caressing my stomach.

Vegas and the guy keep on throwing punches at each other.

The other guy is quite good at fighting, I can see that.

Vegas handsome face is now full of blood and bruises.

The guy kicks Vegas in the stomach and falls on the floor. Now he is coughing blood.

I want to help him but I'm worried about the baby inside me.

"Nope, go help Vegas," I told him.

Vegas didn't recover and still sitting on the floor wiping his bloody mouth.

Nop help him stand up.

Then I saw the guy pull a gun behind him.

"Who are you to intervene in my business?" the guy said.

I run and hug Vegas.

"Pete what are you doing," he said scared

"Oh how sweet, but that sweetness needs to end," said the guy

Then I heard two gunshots.

My body felt limp and fall on the floor still hugging Vegas, and my back felt numb.

"Pete noooo baby please, don't close your eyes"

"I'm tired I want to sleep," I said caressing his face and now I'm coughing blood.

"Don't say that please" he said crying

"If we are going to survive, I'm going to tell you a secret" was the last word I said before my vision turns black.

If you are still confused, let me know

And thank you all for reading