Chapter 17

VEGAS POV

It's been three months since Pete lived with us. And in that three months, his cold treatment towards me didn't change.

I'm not complaining at all, because I know it's my fault. But sometimes he's overdoing it, so I need to answer back.

Today he took Venice to Tey because he doesn't trust me to look after him. He said maybe I will run away again and take Venice away from him.

It's already in the afternoon and he still didn't come back. He said he is going to meet someone when I asked him who is that someone. He just glared at me and told me it was none of my business.

After doing all the paper works in my office, I decided to go out and have a meal because it was already late.

I'm walking through the corridor when I spotted Pete leaning on the wall.

I walked closer to him, eyes closed and he is drenched with sweat.

"What happen..."

"Aaahhh" he screamed "Don't scare me like that you idiot," he said glaring at me while supporting his lower back.

"What happened, who did that to you?" I asked again trying to help him.

"It hurts," he said whimpering instead

"Can you walk?" I asked concerned

"Maybe," he said uncertainly for his answer

"I'm going to carry you okay, so don't shout at me, I'm just helping you," I remind him

"Okey, fuck it really hurts," he said again

So I carried him bridal style and take him to his room.

"Don't put me on the bed, Take me to the shower" he said again when we entered the room.

"Can you shower by yourself in this state?"

"Yeah I think so, just don't go yet, I will call you when I'm finished" this is the first time he nicely talked to me.

I wanted to smile, but I need to hide it.

I waited for him outside for like an hour. I didn't close properly the door so I can hear him when he calls me.

"I need the towel, I can't move.... Wait you need to close your eyes when you entered" he shouted

"How am I going to see the towel and walk if I'm going to closed my eyes?" I shouted back

"Just..... Just come but don't look, I'm cold hurry up" he shouted again

I went inside and give him the towel, and then I saw it.

I saw the scar on his lower tummy. Then I walked closer to him.

"Hey what are you doing?" he asked trying to hide his private part.

He grabs the towel from me and quickly wraps the towel around his waist.

"Can I touch it?" I asked him

"What the Fuck Vegas, don't try to do anything stupid now that I'm in this state," he shouted at me

And my face went closer to his neck

"Why? are you afraid?" I teased him trying to get closer to his neck until he can feel my breath.

And I saw him shiver from that.

"V....egas d....ont" he pleaded.

Then I move my face away from him.

"If I wanted to do something to you, I had done it for a long time, Pete. I just want to touch this" then I touch the scar from his lower tummy.

He flinched when I started moving my finger.

I kneel in front of him and kiss the scar tenderly.

I got up quickly before he could think that I'm going to do something else to him again.

When I looked into his eyes I saw him crying.

I held his hand and carries it.

"Thank you, Pete, thank you for giving me Venice"

He didn't say anything, still crying while looking down at the floor.

"I'm sorry Pete, I'm really sorry," I said again still staring at him.

"I'm cold," he said wiping his tears, I know he's trying to change the subject.

I carried him again and sat on the bed. I took some clothes from the closet and help him get dressed.

"I'm going, just call me when you need me," I told him

When I'm at the door he called me again.

"Can you stay here for tonight, maybe I might need you when I want to use the bathroom"

I refrain from my poker face, but deep down inside me, I'm so happy that I want to somersault.

"I'm just going to the kitchen and bring some food, you want some?" I asked

"Yeah"

"I'll be back" then I left

After eating we lay down on the bed.
I'm not even surprised when he put some pillow between us.

Then his phone rang from his bedside table.

"Can you answer for me, just put the speaker on?" he asked me.

I saw the name caller Bunny

I went back to my side and started scowling.

"Are you home?" said the other line, and I recognize the voice

"Yup, I'm going to kill you Jk," Pete said

"Why still hurts?"

"I told you to do it slowly but you didn't"

"Babe you know I like it hard" then that unwanted person started laughing

"You know that it's been a long time since I didn't do it"

"You will get used to it again don't worry"

Did they do it? I asked myself hurt.

I wanted to ask him but I know he will not tell me the truth.

I don't have any right to feel jealous right now, but I can't help it.

It hurts.

If only I could tell him what I'm feeling right now.

If only I could tell him that I'm still in love with him.

If only he could tell me that he loves me too. I'll be the happiest man alive.

I'm sorry Pete, but I'm not letting you go again as I did before.

Thank you readers for reading my book, sad to say that this book is going to end soon