Ending Finale

VEGAS POV

"I'm going to take a shower first," Pete said and went straight to the bathroom.

We just came back from our anniversary date.

"Can I join in?" I smirk

"No, I know we are not going to finish quickly after you come," he said and closed the door but he didn't lock it.

But as always, I didn't do as he said and went inside the bathroom.

After seeing him standing in front of the mirror, I smiled because I saw him caressing his chest again.

I back hug him and give him butterfly kisses on his shoulder.

"I love you Vegas," he said while looking at me in the mirror.

Every time he says that I know he is being emotional inside again.

He is like that after our marriage.

I caressed the tattoo on his chest, our 3rd tattoo to be exact. We have the same tattoo, the face of our family. But the difference is, I have his face and our kids on my tattoo, and he has my face and our kids too.

The 2nd tattoo we have is on our wrist after our wedding.

A padlock for me, and a key for him.

He decided to cover up his scar, he said he wants to unlock a new chapter in our life. Like what he said in his vows.

I took his hand and kissed his wrist. Then I held his hand, caressed, and kiss his ring finger.

The first tattoo we have symbolizes our love together.

I didn't give him an engagement before and he is very upset about that. But I explained to him that I wanted something else aside from the ring.

On the day of our marriage, we got our first tattoo together. Vegas on his ring finger, and his name on mine.

That is our wedding tattoo ring.

Because I don't want to wear any ring anymore. The ring that I have as the head of a minor family traumatized me a lot.

So instead of a ring, we decided to have a tattoo together.

It's been a year since I passed to Macau that ring. I just waited for his legal age to become the head of the minor family.

Both Macau and Chay are ruling the minor family now. But I'm still helping him run our businesses.

And from the main family, Kim is leading now, Kinn and I decided that we are going to focus on our families now. And we become more close after having their twins.

"You did not answer me," he said sulking

"Pete, I love you more than you know," I said and face him to me and kissed him.

We are in heated kissing and both naked in the bathroom when someone interrupted us.

"Papa, Daddy where are you?" our daughter calls us.

"Oh, shit," I said and hurriedly put on my clothes.

"Coming My Princess" I shouted.

Pete is just smiling at me because he knows that no matter what we are doing, even if we are in the middle of lovemaking. We need to stop right away and give our full attention to her.

I am not biased toward all our kids but she is the only girl in the family. And I'm very possessive about her.

Only her and my mom is the only girl that I'm going to love for the rest of my life.