Chapter 22

VEGAS POV

Mixed emotions that's what I felt when Pete told me his secret.

The feeling inside my heart was overwhelming, that I can't even sleep at night.

"Pete are you really pregnant?" I whispered to him. I don't know how many times I asked him that question since he told me.

"You're becoming more and more annoying Vegas" he glared at me.

"Na na na, please answer me" I beg him with pouty lips.

"What the heck is wrong with you, get out I don't wanna see your face" he pushed me.

"The car is running Pete you want me to die?" I said sulking

"No," he said still glaring at me "But can you please stop with those questions" now he looks so frustrated because of my annoyance.

"Okie," I said sulking again.

"Nop please drive fast"

After one month of recovering from the hospital, we are finally going home.

Venice is with my cousin Takhun now.  His been taking care of him since we were at the hospital.

Don't be too shocked when I told you that he hit my head with an aluminum tray. Not only once but three times to be exact after knowing everything about us.

He said he wants to kill me, but not anymore because we are having a baby again. And he said he wants more.

What the fuck is he thinking when he said that.

But yeah why not, now I'm smiling creepily thinking about it.

"Vegas can you stop smiling like that, I know you're a psycho but please not here" he scolded me.

I look at Nop, and he was smiling while shaking his head.

"Nop I'm going to rip your lips if you don't stop doing that" scaring him

After a few more minutes we are finally home.

Macau and Chay are not here because they are on vacation.

"Where are you going?" I asked him after he changed his clothes.

I thought he is going to rest in his bed.

I saw him rolled his eyes and shake his head, then he went outside his room.

I followed him.

"Are you sure you want to sleep here?" I asked him when we entered my room.

"Why am I not allowed?" he said hurt

"No no no, not like that. I mean you can, but why?" I asked confused because he is confusing me.

I want to hug him and kiss him right now, but I can't do that.

I don't know what kind of relationship we have now. But I'm planning on asking him.

But I'm scared. I'm scared to be rejected by him.

Then he went straight to my bed and tucked himself with the cover.

"Go change and lie down here," he said tapping the space next to him.

My face lit up, and my heart beating sped up like crazy.

"Okie," I said hiding my smile.

Why I'm being nervous like this, it's like we didn't touch each other bodies before.

I'm still in the bathroom calming myself.

"Vegas are you coming or what" he shouted

"Y...eah I'm c...oming" why I'm stuttering right now I scolded myself.

I went outside and lie down next to him but his face is on the other side of the bed.

"Spoon me," he said

"Whaaaat?" I'm shocked by what he said and my heart beating went faster and faster again.

"Well talk later, now spoon me," he said still not looking at me.

I don't know what kind of facial expression is he doing right now.

But I'm still hesitating to wrap my arms around him.

"You're too slow," he said and grab my arms and wrapped them around his waist, and hug my arms as well.

Smiling ear to ear, I hug him up more tightly this time. I need to enjoy this till it last.

But after hugging him for a while, I can feel my body heating up. And I'm getting hard because of our body contact.

Oh shit, not now I said to myself.

Maybe he is asleep by now because his not saying anything, I know he can feel it if he is still awake.

The more I calm down myself, the more my erection gets harder.

"How am I going to sleep now?" he said irritated

I didn't say anything and stayed spooning him because of my shyness.

"Vegas, the bathroom is over there, and you have two hands, deal with that, and then come back when you finish" he murmured

I run to the bathroom and do what I need to do.

I don't care anymore if he hears me moan his name. I cannot hold it anymore and it's going to burst any time.

"Oh... Pete... Oh... fuck" that's the last word I said after my released.

After calming myself for a bit I went outside and checked on Pete.

He is already sleeping.

I lie down next to him again and spoon him, cause why not?

I'm kissing also his head from time to time.

Then closed my eyes after then have some rest too.

I woke up upon hearing Pete's saying his hungry.

Smiling ear to ear when I feel that Pete and I are snuggling up with each other.

His head is on my chest, arms wrapped around me and our legs are tangled each other.

I don't want to let go, but I heard his stomach rumbling, so I got up and bring some food for us.

After eating he went back to bed.

Then he told me about going back to Korea as soon as possible.

I want to disagree but I know it's for his  own good.

He told me that we can visit him any time there. Because he knows that I have worked here that need to attend to it.

Then we end up snuggling in bed again after eating. We are not saying anything but I'm still liking the feeling that we are this close to each other.

Maybe this is the right time to ask him about us.

I don't know where did my courage come from.

I took a deep breath and ask him the question that I had been dreading asking him a long time ago.

"Pete" I called him with a calm voice

"Hmm," he murmured in my chest.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked nervously

"No, I don't want to be your boyfriend,"

Don't hate me again.....

But thank you again for reading this crappy book of mine.

I will update again later if I have time.

And I hope you are still enjoying this book.