Chapter 5

VEGAS POV

"I'm here again, asking for your forgiveness. It's been 5 years now, and I still can't forget about you. If only I could turn back the time. I shouldn't say does word to you. I'm really really sorry. I'm being delusional if I'm going to say that I wanted to see you again. But I know it's not going to happen anymore. I'm going to visit you again." then put the bouquet next to the tombstone.

Phongsakorn Saengtham
Born : Month/Date/Year
Died : Month/Date/Year

Today is his death year anniversary. And I made a vow to myself to visit him every year, till I was still alive.

I was shocked when I heard the news, and not believe what they said. But Tey insisted that he saw the whole incident.

If I knew what was going to happen, I should just let him go and do whatever he wants. And shouldn't say those words to him. Regret is always in the end.

"Mr. Vegas, Mr. Kinn was calling you," said Nop my bodyguard.

Kinn is now the head of the main family after their father died. My father killed him because of jealousy and everything.

And I'm also the head of the minor family now after killing my father.

I didn't regret what I did, he deserved it. I just took my revenge for killing my mom. And for me and Macau for all those years than has been treating us like a puppet.

A lot happened in just five years.

Macau and Chay started dating recently. Kim found a new lover and his name is Gameplay. Kinn and Porche are already engaged and their wedding is 3 months from now.

Takhun changes a lot after the death of Pete. He's been helping Kinn with their business. But he didn't like the idea of being the head of the main family.

The main family and minor family are on good terms now. No more competition between us. But I still don't trust them.

"Yes Kinn" I answered

"Where are you?"

"Meeting with the client" I lied to him.

No one knows about what happened to me and Pete. About the abduction and everything. I just told them that I let him go after sneaking into our house. And they believed me for that.

They raid our house before but they didn't see any single evidence nor Pete. Because I took him to my safe house.

At first, I wanted to sell the house because of the bad memories, but later on, I treasure it like home because of him.

"We have an important business to talk with, just come when you are free"

"Why not just tell now, is it that important?"

"There is an International Aucti..."

"I'm not interested" I interrupted him

"You sure about that?"

"Yes, okay my meeting will start soon, gotta go" after ending the call I glance back at the tombstone and then started walking to the car.

"I'm dropping you off... Tey, what are you doing here?" I was talking to Nop when we bumped into Tey.

"Just visiting Pete, how about you," he said casually.

This is not the first time I meet him here though. Every year he was also here visiting him on his anniversary. And now I'm being suspicious of him.

Why does he need to visit him, they are not even friends. They are just acquaintances after all.

"Visiting my mom" I lied

"I see, Got to go" then he started walking.

After seeing Tey again, my guts are saying something, but I don't how to explain it. Does he suspect me too cause every year we keep on seeing him here at the cemetery? This is not just a coincidence anymore.

"Ask someone to spy on him," I said after sitting in the car.

After arriving home, I went straight to my office to finish with all the papers work.

After finishing it, I went to my room and bring some stuff with me, good for two days.

I was walking in the hallway when I see Macau and Chay in the lounge doing their schoolwork.

"Are you comfortable here doing all those school works?" I asked them

"We are just waiting for our friends to come, then we're going to my room afterward," Macau answered still writing in his notebook.

Chay just look at me and smiled, then maybe notice the bag I was holding.

"P'Vegas are you going out?" he asked then Macau looked at me.

"Yes, I'm just going somewhere else and then coming back after tomorrow"

Macau just nods his head for approval.

"And one more thing, Chay of my brother does something stupid, don't hesitate to tell me"

"No worry P'Vegas I'm gonna break up with him if he does something stupid," he said shyly.

"What did you say?" Macau halted in his sit while glaring at Chay.

"I'm just kidding you silly"

"If you say that one more time I'm going to...."

"You're going to what?"

"I'm going to kiss you"

"You have to ask permission before you can kiss me."

"Your my boyfriend now, so I can kiss you whenever I want"

"You know guys that I'm still here right?" I told them now both of them are blushing

"Got to go" I bid them goodbye and started walking to my car.

I'm happy for my brother. I can see that being with Chay he looks happier than being with Mr. Top before.

As for me, I haven't felt that kind of feeling since Pete died. It's like he took my heart with him.

Stay tuned for the next chapter...

Thank you...