~25~

December 22nd, 2021
5:03 P.M

"Thanks Barb," Y/n gently says going into the office of Harry Stevens. The assistant shuts the door after Y/n walks in finding themselves looking at Stevens who's sat at his desk, writing something down. However when he hears the door shut he picks up his eyes, locking them with Y/n's.

"Y/n Williams," the older gentleman speaks, raising his head now and leaning back in his seat. "Come take a seat. I got what you wanted."

"Really?" Y/n asks, giving the man questioning eyes as she walks over, taking a seat in one of the office chairs. Stevens nods, looking around his desk, pulling a file from the far right side and tossing it in front of him.

"Everything's there. Passport for you and the girl. Money-" Stevens pauses making odd hand movements. "I also tossed in some things that looked like fun." Y/n leans forward, still giving the man questioning eyes as they took a hold of the file, opening it up. Two passports drop out immediately, along with an envelope.

"What's this?" Y/n asks, grabbing the envelope.

"Some of the cash and there's a card in there, non traceable, for when you need to get more money out. With the money you sent to me this morning, there should be almost 15 million dollars in the account."

Y/n nods and scans everything, making sure everything's good and fine. When they're happy they nod and glance up at Stevens, closing the file and standing.

"Now where's my end of the deal?"  Stevens asks standing now too and Y/n nods, walking away from Stevens.

"It'll be here in an hour. Trust," Y/n smiles as she glances over her shoulder.

"Trust you?"

Y/n nods, turning around and locking eyes with the man. "Stevens, you have my word. I keep my word."

"Yeah, yeah you do," Stevens speaks sitting back down. And that was that. Y/n nods, bowing before heading out. As soon as she steps out she looks down at the file, chuckling to themselves.

"Fucking idiot," Y/n mumbles under her breath  beginning to walk, a smirk against the lips as they pass by Barb. "Bye Barb. That thing will be here in an hour tops."

"Thank you. Have a good day," Barb warmly speaks and Y/n nods, tearing her eyes from the assistant heading into the elevator, turning around, briefly seeing Stevens in his office looking nervous. Y/n tilts their head and squints their eyes but doesn't think too much of it as the elevator doors shut.

<<<<>>>>
December 22nd, 2021
8:57 P.M

Y/n opens the door slowly and quietly to Alycia's room, peaking their head in. The room was dark. Y/n's eyes roamed around till she saw Alycia in the bed. A small smile tugs on Y/n's lips as they walk further in and walk over to the bed. However as soon as they do the light beside the bed turns on and Alycia's sitting up.

"You're awake," Y/n spoke, gently her smile disappearing as Alycia sits criss cross, nodding slowly. "I'm sorry it took me a little longer. I had to make another stop."

"Right..." It's all Alycia says as she looks back and forth between Y/n's eyes, Y/n doing the same to the Australian girl.

"Alycia I can tell just the way you look at me somethings wrong. Does this still have to do with what happened?"