Vicious

Given the new and apparently 'improved' attitude, Elara was not one to anger, like Zarkon, she lacked patience and empathy. She used to be the complete opposite, so did he.

As of right now, she was assigning different Galran commanders across space to conquer everything and everyone. All Commanders were gathered at Galra Central Command

In the midst of the mission assignment, Commander Morvok was getting impatient. There were hundreds of other commanders waiting on their tasks but didn't dare make a face or say a word.

Morvok, lacked survival skills. Elara caught a glimpse of him scowling at her and decided to fix his attitude.

"Something you'd like to express Commander Morvok?" She asked out of the blue.

"Not at all your highness." He muttered.

"Hm... You have a very expressive face Morvok. We should keep it that way... Say... Forever?" She said, her eyes glowing for a brief moment which was not a good thing.

Morvok was about to reply but couldn't. His scowl seemed to be stuck onto his face, all he could do was blink.

The other commanders were taken aback and terrified of her.

"Learn to live with that same face that got into that situation in the first place. Maybe you'll learn something. If not, why waste oxygen on you?" She hissed.

"Does anyone else have something to express?" She asked the others.

Not a word or sound was heard. Commander Sendak, the most cruel, brutal, and bloodthirsty commander grinned.

After all, she was his twin sister. Family matters. If Zarkon wasn't busy elsewhere, he'd be a very proud husband. He did love her dark side more than power itself.