Date night

Four months have flown by since Koltor came along. Today Zarkon and Elara decided they needed a little break. They had already hired a governess, Dayak, to care for Koltor when they were busy so they just left Koltor in Dayak's care. He was four months old so he should be ok while they're gone, it's only for a night and Elara managed to leave enough milk for him since he obviously wasn't weaned yet, Dayak was the best governess in the empire so they trusted her.

Zarkon and Elara had just arrived at the Gladiator arena. These two loved gladiator matches. What they didn't enjoy was the constant attention from other guests.

As they walked to their private box, side by side, they didn't say a word to anybody around as the surrounding attendees were bowing and saluting the two. Sendak was also there so naturally he greeted his sister with a small nod. It pays to be family to the empress.

Once they arrived at their box they took their seats and sighed heavily in unison. Zarkon was happy to get alone time with her. It has been a while since their last little date night.

"Finally." He hummed.

"As much as I love Koltor, he kills me sometimes." Elara said.

"Mhm." Zarkon hummed, leaning against his wife since they sat together in one large soda type seat.

They are only this affectionate in private so the setting was perfect minus the screaming of the crowd as they watched the match. Elara was glad she could spend time alone with him but naturally she felt guilty for leaving Koltor behind, even though she knew he shouldn't be at a gladiator match this young. Zarkon sensed her uneasiness.

"He's fine." He said to her.

"I know but I miss him." She sighed.

"I know you miss him but please let yourself relax and enjoy some time alone with me for today. Just tonight and tomorrow we'll all be together once more." He consoled.

She nodded with a faint smile, then nuzzled her husband, which was his only weakness, she is his weakness.

For the rest of the date, she chatted and enjoyed some food with each other. Even though these two weren't the kindest souls around, they loved each other dearly.

That being said, when they returned to their main ship and saw that Koltor was taking a nap in his nursery they knew he'd be asleep for a while so they finally got to be intimate after so long.

Date night was a smashing success.