A little talk

Koltor was now a year and a half old and he developed a bit quickly due to the quintessence he got from both of his parents. He would waddle around, and by that, it meant he would follow his mother around.

He was always with her. Always. Zarkon was always busy so everyday Elara would swing by his study with Koltor to make sure he wasn't overworking himself.

Like right now, she had just walked into his study to greet him. The two hugged of course and nuzzled as all Galra couples do naturally.

"Where is he?" Zarkon asked his wife.

"Where he always is." She replied.

"Of course." Zarkon said with a small smile since they were in private.

"Koltor, come on out young man." Elara said gently.

Surely enough, Koltor popped out from inside his mother's cape, holding onto her leg with a big smile on his face.

"Papa!" Koltor squealed happily, making grabby hands at his father. 

He calls his mother 'mama' and his father 'papa' now. His very first word was not at all ideal... It was 'yll' which translated to fuck in Galran. You see... His father had a lot to do with it.

Zarkon picked up his son and nuzzled him much to Koltor's liking. Elara adored seeing her husband and son interact. It warmed her evil heart.

Soon Dayak came to get Koltor for his bedtime since he needed to get used to her taking care of him when his parents were unavailable. She had him sleeping in his room in no time.

That left Zarkon and Elara alone in his study. Elara suddenly got an idea that would satisfy the baby fever she had been feeling lately.

She decided to drop some hints.

"You know... Koltor is a very easy child to handle but it's sad that he's all alone. He has no friends here." She said sadly, sitting on one end of his desk after detaching her cape leaving her in a long, deep u-neck, figure complimenting, dark purple dress. She knew damn well Zarkon wouldn't be able to resist her.

"Hm... You're right. He is alone." Zarkon said, instantly knowing what she was getting.

"And ironically so are we." She said.

"Mhm..." He hummed, feeling his self-control slip away bit by bit.

"What I'm getting at is... I think he'd be a perfect big brother." Elara said.

"Agreed." Zarkon said, the man's leg was rapidly bouncing because of the anticipation of the imminent night of passion that awaited.

"Then hurry up and put another baby in me. You're really gonna make me wait longer?" She huffed.

"No ma'am." He said with pure joy and threw her over his shoulder and scurried to their bedroom and locked the doors.

Needless to say, that night they had the best night of sex ever. They've been married for five thousand years so that means something. Elara didn't stand once the next day and Zarkon ended repeating the enter, destroy, repeat process multiple the next morning.