Enhanced senses

Being pregnant was both a blessing and a curse for Elara. She already had pretty powerful senses before getting pregnant but now they were even stronger, the woman could smell anything and everything.

Right now was torture. She had to drag herself out of bed to attend a meeting. She sat beside her husband on her left, her brother on her right.

She was perfectly fine until she caught a scent that was absolutely putrid. Her nose twitched and she discreetly grimaced in disgust when her stomach started churning.

"Woman what is wrong with you?" Sendak asked his sister. If anybody else talked to her like that, they'd be dead.

"Somebody in this room smells and it's making me sick to my stomach. Which one of you doesn't know about basic hygiene?" She asked, trying her best not to gag.

The others in the room were main commanders and generals. They all sniffled around and smelled nothing.

"Point them out." Zarkon said to his wife.

"Gladly." She said, stood up for a second and locked eyes with Morvok.

"Are we surprised?" Ladnok muttered.

Morvok went pale and bolted out of the room.

"Why isn't he dead yet?" Elara asked her husband.

"We need him." Zarkon said.

"Oh please! The baby has done more than he has. Get off your ass and get rid of him already!" She snapped at him and left the room.

The entire crowd of commanders stared at the doors and then at Zarkon.

"Don't look at me like that you fools! Get out or perish!" He roared.

The room was empty in seconds.

"This woman..."