The new family addition

Four hours of screaming, crying, and pain is what it took for Elara to finally be minutes away from birthing her and Zarkon's daughter.

This birth was emotional for Elara. Yes, she was cold hearted most of the time but she felt emotional pain. This would be her and Zarkon's second daughter, but the first daughter to be born alive. They were forever scarred by what happened to their beloved Sitara.

"One more push, your highness." Haggar said from in between Elara's legs.

"I can't! I'm too tired!" Elara moaned in pain while panting rapidly.

"Just one more Elara... One more and she'll be here with us. Do it for Sitara." Zarkon said, holding his wife's hand, giving he the motivation she needed.

She nodded and took a deep breath before pushing for the last time with everything she had while groaning in pain.

"She's here!" Haggar said, catching then screaming newborn princess.

Elara's head flopped back immediately after the huge wave of relief washed over her as the pain subsided.

"Well?" Zarkon questioned the Doctor who laid the newborn, now clean and in a diaper, on Elara's chest.

"They're both healthy." She said.

Zarkon nodded and Haggar was dismissed. Now in privacy, the two parents got to know their new baby as she nursed from her mother for the first time.

"She's beautiful." Elara whispered, marveling at the baby.

"She is. She's our little Princess Bellatrix." Zarkon said, smiling for once.

Bellatrix was the name they had chosen for her not too long ago. For the rest of the day, Bellatrix was spoiled rotten by her parents and she met her big brother as well. Koltor adored his little sister. They were bound to be inseparable.