Sweet family bliss

Little Bellatrix was three days old and her family adored her so much. Her big brother was just as protective of her as their parents were. If he saw his parents alert and growling, he'd do the same thing, having his father's hot headedness and his mother's fury combined was coming in handy for that little guy.

The past few days have been nothing but heaven for the little family. Newborn baby Bellatrix was tinier than normal but that only made her family love her even more. She'd spend the day laying on or close to her mother who adored having her baby lay on her.

When they had Koltor, Elara loved when he was a small newborn and would want nothing more than to be laid on her chest, she loved and cherished the newborn stage.

At the moment, Elara was taking a little nap with her children. Bellatrix was so small, she was curled up against her mother's neck while Koltor laid beside his mother and baby sister.

It was so peaceful. Zarkon would be coming to check on them soon. He always does.

Elara's soft inhales and exhales were so soothing for Bellatrix. She had not a care in the world, her little belly was filled with her beloved milk and with her mother's fur keeping her warm, she was living the good life.

Soon enough Zarkon entered the room.

"Elara, how the kit- oh." He said in surprise.

He was expecting her to be awake, not just her, he expected Koltor to be awake too, he was a toddler after all.

Zarkon would be lying if he said the sight before him didn't warm his small heart. Come on now, who wouldn't love to see their significant other sleeping peacefully with their children.

He never wanted to forget this so he took out his holo-pad and snapped a quick picture of his little family before heading over and fixing the sheets so they were all more comfortable, also moving some of Elara's long hair out of her face.

He soon had to get back to working on conquering the universe so he left now in a slightly better mood.