The long awaited talk

At this point it's been five thousand years since Altea's destruction. Elara could not wait anymore. She was now 100% sure that she wanted to be a mother. That's what was missing in her and Zarkon's shared life together.

One night, Zarkon noticed she was nervous about something. She's never nervous. He knew it had to be a big deal.

"What's on your mind?" He asked her, getting in bed beside her. She was reluctant to speak at first.

"Well... I've been thinking lately. Not lately, for the past hundreds of years, I've been thinking of maybe having a kit." She said.

"A kit? Well... We do need an heir." Zarkon said.

"Zarkon this isn't about power. I mean it. I want a family of our own. I want to have what thousands of Galra women have. I want to be a mother. I know you've always wanted to have a child of your own." She said honestly.

"I do want to have a child with you Elara. We have everything but a kit. You'd make a good mother." Zarkon said.

"Well I know that, what I don't know is when exactly to have said child." She said, raising a brow.

"The sooner the better, now be a dear and don't be too loud, kitten." Zarkon said.

That one pet name is what he called her when he wanted sexy time.

"But you love when I'm loud." She playfully pouted.

"You know me so well my darling, evil, angel." He purred and nuzzled her neck after pulling her on top of him where she ended up straddling him.

"Mhm... Now would you stop wasting time and hurry up and give me a baby." She said, shushing him with a finger.

"Mhm..." He hummed eagerly.

For the next three hours, there were a few commanders who lacked sleep so they all stayed in the mess hall, except, it wasn't much help. Clearly their boss knew what he was doing.