Baby bump

Life at Galra Central Command has not been fun for some commanders and guards. If anyone even looked at Elara, Zarkon would get pretty fired up.

Speaking of Elara, she is now 16 weeks pregnant and not allowed to go anywhere except the kitchen, throne room, and Zarkon's study. She was always in her room.

Right now she was watching something on her holo-pad when she suddenly needed to used the bathroom so she forced herself up and quickly used the bathroom. 

On her way out, she caught a glance at herself on the body length mirror and saw that her lower stomach was a bit bigger. She instantly knew that she was starting grow a baby bump.

"About time you decided to say hi. I just hope your father notices without me giving him a hint." Elara said, rubbing her little bump.

At nightfall, Zarkon finally showed up and when he went to greet his wife she was pretty happy when he immediately put a hand on her little baby bump.

"So you noticed?" She asked.

"I'm not old and blind." He huffed.

"Blind no... Old? Maybe." She teased.

"Rude." He scoffed.

"But you love me." She giggled.

"Maybe." He teased right back.

Hormone time. She started tearing up.

"No, no, no. I love you I promise. You look so beautiful with a baby bump, don't cry." He pleaded, hugging her.

"I love you too. I'm not fat right?" she sniffled.

"No. You're pregnant and gorgeous." He said, rubbing her belly.

"Ok thank you Zarky..."

"You're welcome my moody she-devil."