Walked in on

If you get disgusted it's not my fault -

For the past month Zarkon had become hell-bent on knocking up Elara again. She wanted a baby but the number of attempts was getting out of hand. The man could go for hours, that's fine for her, but he would be screwing her anywhere he could.

He banged her at least five times yesterday. She was more than sleep deprived. Usually she wouldn't complain about alone time with her husband but she is nearing that point. So are other residents of Galra Central Command, anytime neither Zarkon or Elara were anywhere around it's pretty obvious what they were doing.

For example, right now, one of the new recruits, Throk, was trying to speak to one of them about something important and he couldn't find either of them. He just figured that they were innocently having a break from work and their son in Zarkon's study but it was anything but innocent.

He barged in not thinking twice and he froze in horror. His eyes fell upon the image of the Galran Emperor relentlessly railing the Empress who was anything but silent while bent over Zarkon's desk.

The two immediately noticed Throk and the only one pissed off was Zarkon, Elara was too dazed to speak.

"TAKE YOUR EYES OFF MY WIFE BEFORE I GOUGE THEM OUT!" He threatened with a menacing growl, not bothering to stop what he was doing.

Throk ran away only to stand against a wall and slowly slide down it while sobbing, forever mentally scarred.